Report: Jets ‘doing homework’ on Bills QB Joe Brady

maury77

1 minute ago, jeremy2020 said:

Why are you a liar? 

The following stats are lower for Allen in the 2022 season compared to the 2020 or 2021 seasons:

Completions

Completion Percentage

TDs

Yards

Sacks are up

Joe Brady had zero to do with Allen. He was still in Carolina. 

Looks pretty much identical to me…

In fact his yards per game went up, as did his passer rating.

5 minutes ago, Facts said:

Looks pretty much identical to me…

In fact his yards per game went up, as did his passer rating.

What a stunning resume... he did nothing to affect Allen's performance in several stats and Allen regressed on others. 

Again, whether Brady should be OC or not has zero to do with his (lack of) impact as Allen's QB coach. 

The better argument is that after being in Carolina, he spent a year seeing how a top offense functions. 

1 minute ago, jeremy2020 said:

What a stunning resume... he did nothing to affect Allen's performance in several stats and Allen regressed on others. 

Again, whether Brady should be OC or not has zero to do with his 1 year as Allen's QB coach. 

I don’t want him either but I dont really see anything he regressed in.

6 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

(inappropriate)

The following stats are lower for Allen in the 2022 season compared to the 2020 or 2021 seasons:

Completions

Completion Percentage

TDs

Yards

Sacks are up

Joe Brady had zero to do with Allen. He was still in Carolina. 

2020 OR 2021?  Lol, why 2020? Compared to last season.  

He played one less game than last season.  He finished with 100+ yards less, the same comp%, one less TD and one less INT, YPA up, YPA up, YC up, QB rating up. 
Yeah, slightly up from the year before he took over.  

Interesting name for sure.

Brady really struggled in Carolina and it wasnt just because of the QB.  The offense wasnt great by any means and it was his first time calling plays.

Now for everyone saying that because of his struggles in carolina he wouldnt be a good choice or he would be "learning on the job" i really dont think either of those are true.  Coaches learn, they get better - and I would hope that he learned at lot from ken dorsey who is an excellent coach himself and was a first time play caller this year. 

1 hour ago, sourceworx said:

There was a rumor that they were looking into bringing in Bill Callahan in some capacity. If they made him the Assistant HC/O-Line, I wouldn't hate bringing in Joe Brady to run the offense under Callahan's guidance.

That sounds like a competent plan. 

No way do the Jets do that then.