****Saturday Playoffs Thread****

T0mShane

14 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

You just started a thread 30 minutes ago making fun of Jet fans for hypothetically wanting to fire our HC if we lgot blown out next year in the playoffs.

Then you post this. ^^^^
Comedy Reaction GIF by Jo Koy

Staley has made some bad calls over these 2 years, so bad that i heard of them and i dont follow the team. Harbaugh is the hot coach who will love to get a QB like Herbert. if Harbaugh shows interest this loss will give them the excuse to move on.

and for the record i dont want to fire anyone, but half this board would.

1 minute ago, Rhg1084 said:

Pederson has balls.. he’s going for the win

It still makes no f*cking sense given you still need the exact same set of events to play out.

The risk of needing the TD vs the odds in overtime just don’t stack up. I’d love to see what the analytics point to but that may be the most aggressive call I’ve seen.

1 minute ago, Irish Jet said:

It still makes no f*cking sense given you still need the exact same set of events to play out.

The risk of needing the TD vs the odds in overtime just don’t stack up. I’d love to see what the analytics point to but that may be the most aggressive call I’ve seen.

They were on the 1 yard line and converted it easily. Now all they need is a fg for the win. Not sure what you’re so confused about 

• Upvote 2