****Saturday Playoffs Thread****

T0mShane

2 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I’m not saying it will and am not saying it to be funny, but this is the type of nightmare performance that can ruin a QB.  Performances this bad on a stage like this are not easy to move on from mentally.

1 hour ago, Lith said:

I think Trevor will be fine.

Some QBs are mentally tough and others are Zach Wilson.  

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@Beerfish

DERP AT LEAST ZACH DOESN’T THROW INTS DERP

Not sure what your guys problems are to be honest, Trevor lawrence threw 4 pics in this game and they won. 

You treat this like politics. 

'Because I do not like a player he can do no right at all on any metric.'  This is simply not correct.

Because I like a guy he can do no wrong on any metric, it frankly is embarrassing for you.

Especially when you were one of the Mike White adoring crowd.  Still want to sing him as the starter next year at 10-15 million a year?

Response "something something something Zac wilson!"

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

lol the Jags would have been better off not making the playoffs. This is really embarrassing for them

3 hours ago, shawn306 said:

These games are awful. 

Not expecting it to get better tomorrow 

3 hours ago, Grandy said:

I haven't seen a QB performance this bad since Darnold on MNF 

3 hours ago, section314 said:

When did Rutgers join the AFC south?

3 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I’m not saying it will and am not saying it to be funny, but this is the type of nightmare performance that can ruin a QB.  Performances this bad on a stage like this are not easy to move on from mentally.

3 hours ago, PS17 said:

He’s seeing ghosts for sure. 

38A4A023-C016-4527-BB21-B28B6F4A4982.thumb.jpeg.1b3ac5fc9dc57b6230e2c18839b9dc38.jpeg

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Staley, despite a 19-15 record sounds like a sure thing to get fired as the Chargers make a run for Sean Payton.

Robert Saleh is 11-23 across the same time period.

Staley has Justin Herbert. Staley had nothing to play for last week and lost one of his top players to an injury (Mike Williams) for no reason whatsoever. Staley's team winning 27-0 today and losing, while completely abandoning the run game -

WINNING 27-7 going into the 2nd half, They had 30 plays in the 2nd half. 23 PASSING PLAYS - 7 RUNNING PLAYS!

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Love how the narrative in this thread quickly pivoted from “Hahaha generational Trevor!” to “Staley blows/Herbert is a bust”.

Almost as good as you giving up on MW then declaring vindication when the injury was confirmed 

?