****Saturday Playoffs Thread****

T0mShane

21 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Just seeing the 49ers TD now.

I love how everyone in the world was expecting the ball to go to CMC except the Seahawks defence. Unforgivable for him to get that space.

McCaffrey is a lot like Curtis Martin in that he’s an extra gear of speed away from being in the GOAT discussion. 

McCaffrey would have to fumble and basically not show up in a big spot while compiling stats in regular season games to be Martin.

RIP Savage69.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, heymangold said:

I know he’s not playing but until Jamal’s off the team I want them to stink.

I actually find it hilarious that the Seahawks have been so much better without Jamal than with him.

He’s one of the very few former Jets I can’t root for. Delighted to see Geno do well though.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

My clients son in law is assistant to GM for SF. For that reason id like SF BUT realistically would love to see Geno advance to stick it up Woodys arse.  

Do the giants or chargers get sh!t for not holding onto geno too?  Should woody have pounded the table to keep him for 9 years in hopes he would be good one year?

1 minute ago, heymangold said:

Do the giants or chargers get sh!t for not holding onto geno too?  Should woody have pounded the table to keep him for 9 years in hopes he would be good one year?

These dudes stalk their high school girfriends on Facebook....how are people this emotional 7 years later. lol

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2