Sunday WIldcard Games Thread

6 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

Not only do the Gmen make the playoffs, they steal a playoff game against a 12 win team

Yup, Woody is throwing the checkbook at a QB this offseason....he's gonna throw up reading all the ballwashing of Daboll in the media tomorrow morning..

So will a lot of Jet fans.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dunnie said:

They were calling for Jones head his rookie season .. but gave him time and coaching to develop... meanwhile in Jet town ...

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Nobody was calling for Jones head he had a surprising good rookie year....he struggled in year 2 and 3 because the team was terrible.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Barkus said:

They got tricked by the buff snake oil salesman with the slogans.

When in doubt, always hire the fat, pasty coach!

But seriously wtf do the Jets look at? It was plain as day today watching the Giants that they’re coached better.

I seriously don’t think the Jets watch any other games than their own. So maybe that’s why they love cheerleading coaches with T shirt slogans 

• Upvote 1

Nobody was calling for Jones head he had a surprising good rookie year....he struggled in year 2 and 3 because the team was terrible.
I guess I just remember my Giants friends reeming the kid weekly ... Actually jealous of ZW.

1 minute ago, Dunnie said:

I guess I just remember my Giants friends teeming the kid weekly ... Actually jealous of ZW.

There's was a ton of dumb hysteria and opinions around Jones because people said they took him too early and over Dwayne Haskins...people listen to too much talk radio and ESPN

3 minutes ago, BP said:

But seriously wtf do the Jets look at? It was plain as day today watching the Giants that they’re coached better.

I seriously don’t think the Jets watch any other games than their own. So maybe that’s why they love cheerleading coaches with T shirt slogans 

Saleh is a defensive coach. He did what he was supposed to do and turned the defense around made them top 3 in the league. That's what the Jets were looking at. He didn't draft Zack and just because he hired the OC doesn't mean that he should take the blame for the offense sucking. If he drops the ball on the next OC then he would deserve criticism. GET OFF MY ASS is a T shirt slogan he should use for people like you