Sunday WIldcard Games Thread

6 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Miami has already allowed 14 points in 1st quarter. Seattle and Jacksonville allowed 71 points between them. Jets scored a total of 15 points against those 3 teams. We have an absolutely trash offense. Thank God MLF was fired, Saleh should be also. 

Bu...but what about the receivers open all over the place? At least that's what I was told here ?

7 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Miami has already allowed 14 points in 1st quarter. Seattle and Jacksonville allowed 71 points between them. Jets scored a total of 15 points against those 3 teams. We have an absolutely trash offense. Thank God MLF was fired, Saleh should be also. 

Don’t sweat it. 
If you know your Jets history, next year is the one when we regress back to a 4,5 win team and Woody cleans house.

Then we all get excited about our new regime bringing in the next USC QB to lead us to the Promised Land. (I see you Caleb!!!)

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Green Ghost said:

You regret dropping cable? I’m thinking of doing it this week.

oh no.  Dumped DTV wouold do so again in a nano second.  It's Hulu with issues.  all the other streams coming in were fine.  Just hulu.  Working now. 

• Upvote 1