Sunday WIldcard Games Thread

14 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

Bu...but what about the receivers open all over the place? At least that's what I was told here ?

Yeah, I never bought that BS. The OC was trash but the entire offense was to blame. The only good thing after Hall and AVT went down was G. Wilson and MW for like 2 games. Everybody else was bad. How does an NFL team not score a TD in 3 straight games? That's really hard to do. How does Saleh still have a job after that debacle and a 6 game losing streak to end the season. The guy was a deer in headlights and had no idea how to turn things around. Talks a good game but not much else. I can't wait for that fraud to be fired next. 

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Don’t sweat it. 
If you know your Jets history, next year is the one when we regress back to a 4,5 win team and Woody cleans house.

Then we all get excited about our new regime bringing in the next USC QB to lead us to the Promised Land. (I see you Caleb!!!)

Unfortunately I'm very familiar with it since the 70's. I could write a book. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lith said:

Phins doing what they need to. Turnover, big return. Special teams play. They are hanging around. Still think Buffalo pulls away in the second half, but Dolphins hanging around.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Bills just aren't disciplined enough. Constant drops and mistakes. This is why they're not beating the Bengals or Chiefs even if they win this

• Upvote 3