Sunday WIldcard Games Thread

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

You see this game and one has to lament our late season fade even more.  We gave the Bills fits in both games we played them and would have had a real shot to win this game.

none of these teams are great with good QB play or a healthy white we could have made a run....but who cares about the playoffs am i right?

• More Ugh 1

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Weird how teams score points with 3rd string QBs. I didn't think that was allowed.

Also, trying to score touchdowns as the clock runs down at half. Watching Jets games, had no idea this was also allowed. 

• Upvote 2

Ar these CBS ads really ads for actual TV shows, or is this some kind of running joke to see how preposterous they can make crappy TV shows appear? The pre diabetic Queen Latifah as "The Equalizer", who would run out of gas opening a utility bill or a box of Entermann's chocolate chip cookies(more likely),  that's not really a show, is it? Is this a pysch op of some kind? 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

Freaking hulu keeps freezing up. Rebooted everything.  Re launched the app. Hulu is only streaming freezing up. 

Why not just watch on regular tv? I didn’t get to watch a single whole TNF game this season because of my crappy internet and Prime