Has anyone investigated Zach Wilson and Adderall?

I came across the video on YouTube about how Chris Davis (baseball player) career flamed out once MLB forced him off Adderall. 

It’s well documented that Zach took medication for ADHD (although nobody knows what he took). We do know that Adderall is a banned substance in the NFL. Could it be possible he was forced to change his medication (or stop medicating) once he became a pro? 

Watch the Davis video

• Haha 1

There's something called the TUE therapeutic use exception and Zach got one 

What's funny is that the last time this was discussed (pre draft) the mods locked the thread 

Why? Out of respect for Zachs privacy? Because it seemed like a personal attack on Zach? Who knows 

• Upvote 4

Dudes broken mentally from all the people kicking him in his taint box. That and there wasn't an offensive coordinator you know, developing him. Hopefully with a coach that develops QBs, and some time to get his brain focused, he can get his skills working again. Watching him hide smirks when he completed passes was tough to see. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, pointman said:

Dudes broken mentally from all the people kicking him in his taint box. That and there wasn't an offensive coordinator you know, developing him. Hopefully with a coach that develops QBs, and some time to get his brain focused, he can get his skills working again. Watching him hide smirks when he completed passes was tough to see. 

Fans' fault!  OC's fault!  

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Gangrene said:

Apart from his  size/build/injury history at draft time I thought the Adderall issue with Wilson might be significant. If you've ever experienced Adderall it's a powerful...influence.

A doc once prescribed me some because he though I might have some undiagnosed ADHD.  Took one dose and I thought my heart was going to pound out of my chest.  Never again.  

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Fans' fault!  OC's fault!  

bart simpson gorilla GIF

(I was looking for a gif saying "you motherf..." where it doesn't complete the word as it would be mean to have the full word there, as if I am talking poorly about your mom. I wouldn't do that. But, I couldn't find one so here, enjoy this gif of a mother, Marge speaking to that gorilla on Bartholomews behalf. P.S. You muddaf...!)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Gangrene said:

His ability to learn, to not be dismissive about learning from others...it's a question mark.

He's the entitled nephew of a billionaire and acts like it at every opportunity 

The "I'm going to make the next qbs life hell" is further evidence. He also gets a pass on his dickish behavior.

Any other player saying that would be regarded as a bad or toxic teammate 

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bitonti said:

There's something called the TUE therapeutic use exception and Zach got one 

What's funny is that the last time this was discussed (pre draft) the mods locked the thread 

Why? Out of respect for Zachs privacy? Because it seemed like a personal attack on Zach? Who knows 

Not sure if I locked it or not, but not sure it's about a personal attack as much as peoples medical information tends to be a more private matter. Plus someone will inevitably try to spin it into politics. So when this gets locked more likely the reason why. 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Not sure if I locked it or not, but not sure it's about a personal attack as much as peoples medical information tends to be a more private matter. Plus someone will inevitably try to spin it into politics. So when this gets locked more likely the reason why. 

Plus not positive vibes

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

A few off-platform throws created more psychos here than Tim Tebow.

That is not true. The influx of hillbillies who didn't watch a down of football prior, when Tebow came here was insane. It was a cult of people like "hee haw, I love me dem dare Jets now cuz messiah tebow is wid tem now ya here?"

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Gangrene said:

Westhoff in visits to Jets training camp offered to share some of his observations of Brees and Marino with Zach Wilson, but Wilson had no interest in listening to Westhoff.

I do not doubt that Zach Wilson trains/works hard behind the scenes as a football player but his ability to learn, to not be dismissive about learning from others...it's a question mark.

Not poor Zach's fault.

Blame the ADD?

Distracting Listen Up GIF by Ramsey Solutions

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, pointman said:

That is not true. The influx of hillbillies who didn't watch a down of football prior, when Tebow came here was insane. It was a cult of people like "hee haw, I love me dem dare Jets now cuz messiah tebow is wid tem now ya here?"

Yeah but that ended in less than a year.  The Zach Wilson era has been going on for nearly 3 years, ever since the Jets won that game over the Rams in 2020.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Yeah but that ended in less than a year.  The Zach Wilson era has been going on for 3, ever since the Jets won that game over the Rams in 2020.

WE CHOSE THE YOUNG MAN SECOND OVERALL AND HE HAD THE GOODS. AND WE NEVER HAD ANYONE DEVELOP HIM. LAFAIL IS A BUM AND DIDN'T DO HIS JOB. I HATE YOU. FIGHT ME!

• Haha 1