Bucs-Cowboys playoff thread

Just watched a clip of the Godwin fumble that was overturned. Showed Brady trying to tackle the defender by slide kicking him. ******* dirty rat. It wasn’t enough that he was doing his best impression throwing hospital balls to his own WRs, he’s going in for kicks against the D. And of course, nobody on the broadcast or replay crew mention it on national TV. 

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Just watched a clip of the Godwin fumble that was overturned. Showed Brady trying to tackle the defender by slide kicking him. ******* dirty rat. It wasn’t enough that he was doing his best impression throwing hospital balls to his own WRs, he’s going in for kicks against the D. And of course, nobody on the broadcast or replay crew mention it on national TV. 

The Patriot Way. He actually misses and hits his own teammate.

6 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

He's the purest form of human filth. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, carlito1171 said:

I fully expected the Cowboys to choke tonight....

But Brady has looked as sorry as he's looked all year and Todd Bowles defense getting cooked

TB OL has resembled the Jets.

It's the OL

It's the OL

It's the OL

It's the OL

It's the OL

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

8 hours ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Bye bye Brady. Does anybody seriously want the Jets to sign the corpse of Tom Brady????? Father Time is undefeated @TuscanyTile2

Yeah, he looked like crap yesterday.  I still wouldn't be surprised if he came back next season and put up great numbers again but it certainly doesn't look like he has the magic anymore.  Aaron Rodgers also flamed out in the last game of the regular season so that's another pie-in-the-sky QB that has probably fallen off as well.  I don't know where this leaves us though.   

Any chance someone on here can invent a time machine, set us back to the week of that Rams game in 2020, and send Woody a video of every pass thrown in 2022 by both Trevor and Zach?

8 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

Brady needs to retire tonight. The dream is dead @TuscanyTile2

It's not even as much about Brady as it is about giving this team an option to not get stuck in a long-term expensive deal with a QB who we know is not the answer.  Sort of a Russell Wilson type direction.  THAT'S what I dread.  But we had to get on a hot streak at the end of 2020.

#TheseJets

7 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Any chance someone on here can invent a time machine, set us back to the week of that Rams game in 2020, and send Woody a video of every pass thrown in 2022 by both Trevor and Zach?

Why?  He'd be like, yo, peep these kernels by that Wilson kid!

• Haha 1

What stuck out to me in the game was how it ended with the Dallas D giving up big yardage after stopping them for most of the game with a conventional defense. It was a big lead they had to squander but coming after a game just a few days ago when the Chargers defense gave up an even bigger lead. You don't play prevent against Brady because he can still torch you. And how many times has he done it. 

9 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Brady and Mac Jones.  Birds of a feather….

1 minute ago, playtowinthegame said:

Cowboys have been inconsistent all season. They struggled against some bad football teams.

Tampa is so, so bad on the advanced metrics. It was no surprise that the Cowboys smoked them. Vegas racked up on suckers looking at Brady in the playoffs and not realizing that the Bucs are a sh*tty 8-9 team coached by Todd Bowles

4 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

Tampa is so, so bad on the advanced metrics. It was no surprise that the Cowboys smoked them. Vegas racked up on suckers looking at Brady in the playoffs and not realizing that the Bucs are a sh*tty 8-9 team coached by Todd Bowles

I don't care what stats you use, the Cowboys have been trash against bad football teams. Dak had 11 interceptions over the last 7 games before that playoff game.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

Yup, anyone who watched football this year knew that the Bucs were one and done in the playoffs.  I cleaned up with the Cowboys (but stupidly offset by dumb Anytime TD parlays lol)

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Gen X Jet said:

Yup, anyone who watched football this year knew that the Bucs were one and done in the playoffs.  I cleaned up with the Cowboys (but stupidly offset by dumb Anytime TD parlays lol)

Cowboys got smoked by the Commanders in week 17, and they finished the last four games of the season 2-2 with their quarterback looking like an interception machine. They didn't even beat the Buccaneers this season in week one. If you won taking the Cowboys congratulations, but don't insult anyone who took the Buccaneers last night like they don't watch football. 

4 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

Brady at least got me the 2 touchdowns boosted to +100 bet. I broke even. I should have took the Cowboys but I've been burned by Brady so many times I got spooked into taking the Bucs 

That was my thought also. I got lucky and broke even also. Got the under by .5.

2 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

Cowboys got smoked by the Commanders in week 17, and they finished the last four games of the season 2-2 with their quarterback looking like an interception machine. They didn't even beat the Buccaneers this season in week one. If you won taking the Cowboys congratulations, but don't insult anyone who took the Buccaneers last night like they don't watch football. 

The Cowboys won 12 games playing in the best division in the NFL(if you haven't noticed, the NFCE still has 3 teams in the playoffs). The Bucs won 8 games in the worst division in the NFL. The Cowboys were way better than the Bucs and proved it last night. You just got sucked into the Brady magic narrative, it happens. They suck and have sucked pretty much all year.

15 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

That was my thought also. I got lucky and broke even also. Got the under by .5.

Has there ever been a game with 4 missed extra points?

I can’t imagine the answer is yes.

the football gods were with the under guys last night and good for them.

fir us over guys, you can only take it in stride and onto the next

• Upvote 1