Jets angry at Rosenblatt?

1 minute ago, choon328 said:

Fans boycott with their money not their time. Ticket revenue is 1.25% of the revenue teams get annually.  Besides for pure atmosphere do you think the NFL gives a sh*t if fans buy tickets or jerseys? They couldn't care less. As long as your glued to the TV they don't care about anything else.

The fans don’t matter but they matter if they are watching on tv. Okay.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 56mehl56 said:

Reporters aren't giving insight they are selling stories and clicks.

When The Jets pay your next year of electric bills let us all know. Its entertainment. That's all it is. Most of us old timers get it. We pay the Jets bills and keep the lights on. So now that that has been confirmed. MCII who was trash against anyone that was worth their salt (Justin Jefferson), should shut up and hope he is still relevant next year on this team.

1 minute ago, Green Truth said:

When The Jets pay your next year of electric bills let us all know. Its entertainment. That's all it is. Most of us old timers get it. We pay the Jets bills and keep the lights on. So now that that has been confirmed. MCII who was trash against anyone that was worth their salt (Justin Jefferson), should shut up and hope he is still relevant next year on this team.

Unless you are constantly buying merchandise and have a bunch of season tickets, how much are you really contributing to keeping their lights on? I moved out of NJ a few years ago and it had been a while since I bought any Jets merchandise (bought a sweatshirt this year). 

Does Walmart or wherever you actually shop tell you all of their dirty business? That might make more sense to me in the eyes of "keeping the lights on."

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Green Truth said:

When are these people going to realize we pay the bills, without the fans, there is no NFL. MCII should just be happy he is on the team next year. He was bad against quality slot receivers.

This is dumb. "These people" are 20 year old kids who are experiencing this for the first time. Just cause you've been a fan for 20 years and understand how the world works, doesn't mean they do. 

You have the benefit of watching from afar and evolving your opinion over a long period of time. Guess what? A new crop of rookies will come in next year and repeat the same mistakes as the previous crop. 

In short, don't be the "get off my lawn guy"

• Upvote 1