Who’s Going To Meet Garrett Wilson Today In New York City ?

4 hours ago, jetsrule128 said:

Gee it would have been nice if the NY Jets PR sent out a notice for this to their STHs. Or maybe I missed it. 

I guess the jets aren't making any money from this so it's just a Wilson/Verizon/NFL thing.

Speaking of Jets PR....  it is every bit as lame as everything else that goes on in that building. I still believe that it was Jets PR that created the infamous Gase burner account and not Mehta.  All the evidence pointed to it, particularly the commonality of the account holder to one of the college interns over there at the time.  But Mehta was a far more desirable and believable blame for that one.  He was perfect for it due to his being a known fabricator, and also a bully at his job.  Who wouldn't believe he was also responsible for that burner account, right?  Only the NY Jets.  Well maybe also the Snyder Commandos.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

They should do more events on Long Island if they want a full house that showcases the fanbase. I bet there were more people at Ralph's in Lindenhurst to meet Ruckert than there will be at this event in Times Square

you think Garrett wants to go out to Lindenhurst?

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

Kevin’s going! This is a set up!

I asked Maxman for a pretzel emoji but he came back with "I am no longer in charge of emojis. My hold on the power here is very delicate right now. It if like the YellowStone only with emojis instead of Cattle."

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

True story about this gag. Anderson was in on the bit and actually got her tooth knocked out when he threw the sack over her. Then Kid Rock supposedly divorced her because he was disgusted at the fact that she let herself be portrayed as she was in the flick. 

Oh, I had a feeling this was setup. I'd imagine Pam's  body guards would make Q look normal size. 

6 hours ago, Dcat said:

Gee it would have been nice if the NY Jets PR sent out a notice for this to their STHs. Or maybe I missed it. 

I guess the jets aren't making any money from this so it's just a Wilson/Verizon/NFL thing.

Speaking of Jets PR....  it is every bit as lame as everything else that goes on in that building. I still believe that it was Jets PR that created the infamous Gase burner account and not Mehta.  All the evidence pointed to it, particularly the commonality of the account holder to one of the college interns over there at the time.  But Mehta was a far more desirable and believable blame for that one.  He was perfect for it due to his being a known fabricator, and also a bully at his job.  Who wouldn't believe he was also responsible for that burner account, right?  Only the NY Jets.  Well maybe also the Snyder Commandos.

I think Jets PR has a couple of accounts on here as well