Zach Wilson was often late and goofing off in meetings

Matt39

42 minutes ago, Biggs said:

Who are you people?  I know a lot of self entitled rich white kids who work their ass off and have accomplished great things.  You know nothing about how hard Zach worked to put himself in position to be the No. 2 pick in the NFL draft.  Not having the goods to be a successful NFL QB doesn't mean he hasn't worked his ass off.

Stereo typing trope.  You should work harder so you know better.

You're not as clever as you think. Pick up a book. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, choon328 said:

Anybody who thinks Zach Wilson was a film junkie that worked harder than anybody and then watched how he performed on the field, (i.e. trying to hand the ball off on a pass play), if just kidding themselves. He's not a hard worker, that's obvious. 

Have you never heard of an rpo? 

I see a few Zach haters couldn’t wait to buy into this false, irresponsible reporting ..and run with it. 

Jets need a new QB and JD will acquire one.
However Zach, by all credible reports, has a good work ethic.
He may still have a good career in the NFL..but it very likely will not be with the “win now” Jets.  

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Claymation said:

I find the lack of a curtesy flush on his part to be wrong on so many levels.

I bet he stands up to admire his accomplishment as well.

We agree on the lack of courtesy flush being one of his bad traits, but I don't blame him for peaking at his poop. You have to count the kernels from last night. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Biggs said:

Who are you people?  I know a lot of self entitled rich white kids who work their ass off and have accomplished great things.  You know nothing about how hard Zach worked to put himself in position to be the No. 2 pick in the NFL draft.  Not having the goods to be a successful NFL QB doesn't mean he hasn't worked his ass off.

Stereo typing trope.  You should work harder so you know better.

95 percent of the PGA are rich and entitled.  They work extremely hard.  

5 hours ago, choon328 said:

Are people really shocked that a rich, entitled white kid who never had to work hard for much in life is arrogant, lazy and expects to be handed everything?

Steve Young is a close family friend and he said that a coach needs to baby Zach in order to bring the best out of him. If that doesn't tell you all you need to know about his family and his feelings of entitlement I'm not sure what will. 

There was a reason Zach Wilson looked extremely uncomfortable and out of place on that stage during that 1st round photo. It's bc he could not relate to a single person on that stage and I'm sure it's the same way in the locker room. Nervous Jets GIF by The Undroppables

Thanks Booger 

6 hours ago, choon328 said:

Are people really shocked that a rich, entitled white kid who never had to work hard for much in life is arrogant, lazy and expects to be handed everything?

Steve Young is a close family friend and he said that a coach needs to baby Zach in order to bring the best out of him. If that doesn't tell you all you need to know about his family and his feelings of entitlement I'm not sure what will. 

There was a reason Zach Wilson looked extremely uncomfortable and out of place on that stage during that 1st round photo. It's bc he could not relate to a single person on that stage and I'm sure it's the same way in the locker room. Nervous Jets GIF by The Undroppables

Thank you for the “white kid” reference. 
I’m embarrassed for you. Don’t procreate. 

• Upvote 3

the media battle between team Wilson and team MLF is like watching the press camps between Harry and William go after each other.  

Woody is of course the King Charles in this scenario, King all media leaks, he certainly learned something in London.

'His majesty shall address the media later next week anon'

the NYJ media circus is a real thing and what we are watching is Wilson's camp savaged MLF and MLF's team savaged back 

Steve Young's sources that Zach needs friendly companionship and an emotional support animal seem just as valid as Don Tweetbot and his 900 followers

I'm not a big "both sides do it" guy but this is a mud slinging battle and my prediction is Zach has the better PR team the blessing of King Woody and will be QB1 by  late July 

2 minutes ago, bitonti said:

the media battle between team Wilson and team MLF is like watching the press camps between Harry and William go after each other.  

Woody is of course the King Charles in this scenario, King all media leaks, he certainly learned something in London.

'His majesty shall address the media later next week anon'

the NYJ media circus is a real thing and what we are watching is Wilson's camp savaged MLF and MLF's team savaged back 

Steve Young's sources that Zach needs friendly companionship and an emotional support animal seem just as valid as Don Tweetbot and his 900 followers

I'm not a big "both sides do it" guy but this is a mud slinging battle and my prediction is Zach has the better PR team the blessing of King Woody and will be QB1 by  late July 

I thought it was very interesting how quickly Rapoport got dragged into this. One wonders who sent out the APB to tamp this story down with so much energy. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I thought it was very interesting how quickly Rapoport got dragged into this. One wonders who sent out the APB to tamp this story down with so much energy. 

Maybe he saw BS that he knew was BS and called it out as BS.