Daniel Jeremiah Mock 1.0

derp

https://www.nfl.com/_amp/daniel-jeremiah-2023-nfl-mock-draft-1-0-texans-ravens-among-four-teams-selecting

Broderick Jones to the Jets at 13. Don’t think we’ll get any complaints there.

Some interesting stuff. Lukas Van Ness third edge off the board at 8 overall, three tight ends with Dalton Kincaid the first at 21 overall, Jordan Addison the first WR at 25 overall with the only other being JSN 31 overall, and Bresee at 30 overall.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Whoever picks Jalen Carter will have problems. 

Levis at #4.  BARF

He has the Ravens taking Richardson, zero chance of that.

We really have to hope we can get one of those top three OT's

Why?

16 hours ago, derp said:

https://www.nfl.com/_amp/daniel-jeremiah-2023-nfl-mock-draft-1-0-texans-ravens-among-four-teams-selecting

Broderick Jones to the Jets at 13. Don’t think we’ll get any complaints there.

Some interesting stuff. Lukas Van Ness third edge off the board at 8 overall, three tight ends with Dalton Kincaid the first at 21 overall, Jordan Addison the first WR at 25 overall with the only other being JSN 31 overall, and Bresee at 30 overall.

Dalton Kincaid has a lot of Travis Kelce in him. Couple months ago he was a fringe day 2 name from a “ranking” standpoint, someone I dreamed of sliding into round 4… but I think DJ is one to something. Likely high on team boards, and will soon surface as a TE1/2 name in mocks. 

• Upvote 1

Pretty safe but can't complain.  Walking away with a kid who can step right into a starting OL spot next year is imperative.  Unless they are extremely high on one of the kids expected to go in the 2nd, I think you have to take one of the big-3 OTs at #13.  

On 1/23/2023 at 11:55 AM, bonkertons said:

Pretty safe but can't complain.  Walking away with a kid who can step right into a starting OL spot next year is imperative.  Unless they are extremely high on one of the kids expected to go in the 2nd, I think you have to take one of the big-3 OTs at #13.  

Many of my mocks have all 3 gone at 13.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.