New Ep of "Desperate Housewives" tonight.

Happy Jack

FINALLY, after what seems like an eternity, but is really only four weeks, a new episode of "Desperate Housewives" airs tonight. I will, therefore, be unavailable from 9:00 until 10:07.32 pm...

doesn't the show end at !0:00? not sure i want to ask what you will be doing for that extra 7mins and 32 secs.. LOL :lol:

i love that show also... ;)

Besmirched by the man voted "Most Likely To Be Caught In The Closet With A Rubber Alligator And A Jar Of Noxema..."

Anyone not named Happy Jack who would like to decipher this for me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Reading Happy Jack's posts is like reading the writing on a Cave Wall. You know they have a point, but it is just so friggin hard to understand.

LOL. typical male reaction.. when something intelligent and witty doesn't come to mind...resort to potty humor ;)

Did you just associate something you wrote with the words, "intelligent and witty".

Too funny. That is some good stuff right there.

Did you just associate something you wrote with the words, "intelligent and witty".

Too funny. That is some good stuff right there.

i can't help it if most of my posts go over your head.. ok i will take it down to your level... oh hehehe.. sorry... <bat eyes lashes>... i am just a silly female.... Jets rule .. Go JETS!!

i can't help it if most of my posts go over your head.. ok i will take it down to your level... oh hehehe.. sorry... <bat eyes lashes>... i am just a silly female.... Jets rule .. Go JETS!!

O Doyle's RULE.

Im checking this thread for deperate update and I find this stuff. I got in late last night found Edie and Susan in the house and Im not sure whats going on. ANYBODY?

It seems there was an accident involving Carlos' runaway lawnmower, a mafia don, his two lieutenants, Maisy and an inflatable Hermann Goering.

Archived