Sign in to follow this  
Happy Jack

New Ep of "Desperate Housewives" tonight.

FINALLY, after what seems like an eternity, but is really only four weeks, a new episode of "Desperate Housewives" airs tonight. I will, therefore, be unavailable from 9:00 until 10:07.32 pm...

FINALLY, after what seems like an eternity, but is really only four weeks, a new episode of "Desperate Housewives" airs tonight. I will, therefore, be unavailable from 9:00 until 10:07.32 pm...

doesn't the show end at !0:00? not sure i want to ask what you will be doing for that extra 7mins and 32 secs.. LOL :lol:

i love that show also... ;)

Happy Jack your order is now available for pickup. Please contact us at your earliest convience.

home_temp.jpg

Besmirched by the man voted "Most Likely To Be Caught In The Closet With A Rubber Alligator And A Jar Of Noxema..."

Anyone not named Happy Jack who would like to decipher this for me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Reading Happy Jack's posts is like reading the writing on a Cave Wall. You know they have a point, but it is just so friggin hard to understand.

This thread should be put out of its misery.

Along with Happy Jack.

:Wave:

:Wave:

did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed? pulling a TX.. changing words. so juvenile :roll:

did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed? pulling a TX.. changing words. so juvenile :roll:

I have no problem with his changing words.....though I decided at the last minute not to change your words. I value my life. :mrgreen:

did someone wake up on the wrong side of my bed? pulling a TX.. changing words. so juvenile :roll:

:Fart:

Thought this was a good time to introduce a new smiley.

:Fart:

Thought this was a good time to introduce a new smiley.

LOL. typical male reaction.. when something intelligent and witty doesn't come to mind...resort to potty humor ;)

LOL. typical male reaction.. when something intelligent and witty doesn't come to mind...resort to potty humor ;)

Did you just associate something you wrote with the words, "intelligent and witty".

Too funny. That is some good stuff right there.

Did you just associate something you wrote with the words, "intelligent and witty".

Too funny. That is some good stuff right there.

i can't help it if most of my posts go over your head.. ok i will take it down to your level... oh hehehe.. sorry... <bat eyes lashes>... i am just a silly female.... Jets rule .. Go JETS!!

I factored in geography, and figured what the hell....laugh.gif

my passport is in hand. :evil:

i can't help it if most of my posts go over your head.. ok i will take it down to your level... oh hehehe.. sorry... <bat eyes lashes>... i am just a silly female.... Jets rule .. Go JETS!!

O Doyle's RULE.

my passport is in hand. :evil:

Which is a far cry better than what Maxxie has in HIS hand...honestly, I don't know how he manages to type...

Im checking this thread for deperate update and I find this stuff. I got in late last night found Edie and Susan in the house and Im not sure whats going on. ANYBODY?

Im checking this thread for deperate update and I find this stuff. I got in late last night found Edie and Susan in the house and Im not sure whats going on. ANYBODY?

It seems there was an accident involving Carlos' runaway lawnmower, a mafia don, his two lieutenants, Maisy and an inflatable Hermann Goering.

I am obviously alone in this - but I think DS is really bad tv. Horrible.

I'll fill you in, after I finish towelling off...