***Lets go Bengals Official/F da Bills Thread***

kevinc855

Just now, slimjasi said:

fair 

I think Allen has to run more than you’d like and he’s going to get hurt eventually 

I would not be surprised if he has more of a Roethlisberger career arc, who got beat up more and more over time for these similar situations, and as a result he continually lost that extra ability, turning into a different player that was never quite the same.

You know, just minus the whole rapist thing of course.

2 minutes ago, Lith said:

Yeah, really sucks for them to have a home playoff game to watch.  Lucky us, we have not had the chance do that for about 20 seasons.

Pathetic that this is the performance they put up though.  

Our last 2 home playoff games we won.  Last one a 41-0 rout.  I was at both games.  :)

1 minute ago, Larz said:

Please explain 

Look at the film. He lifted him up, and then slammed him into the ground. That’s no one but two illegal hits in the same play. Old NFL rules and that’s a classic hit, but not in today’s NFL. They now try to protect the QB’s at every turn. So that was totally illegal. 

• More Ugh 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And then Dawson f**king Knox talking mad sh*t after a 1st down catch down 3 scores.

OK Julian Edelman.

But at least they had a sense of urgency. The jets would be huddling up and let the play clock go down to 2 and run the ball down 17 late in the quarter

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, undertow said:

Bills D has been overrated all season and they can't run the ball....this team looked overrated all season this shouldn't really be a surprise.

Miami should have won last week. They had them right where they wanted them if not for those stupid delay of penalties down the stretch. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Look at the film. He lifted him up, and then slammed him into the ground. That’s no one but two illegal hits in the same play. Old NFL rules and that’s a classic hit, but not in today’s NFL. They now try to protect the QB’s at every turn. So that was totally illegal. 

This is what gets me. Andre tippet used to wwf pile drive Ken O’Brien into the turf and no call. Gastineau hits kozar a little late and a flag.

it’s blatantly obvious it’s been a jets thing for generations 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1