***Lets go Bengals Official/F da Bills Thread***

kevinc855

5 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

“Things Jet fans say when they want to sound like they know football for $500 Alex.”

You’re watching the Bengals advance to the AFC championship game by beating the Bills on the road with a OL made up of high school players.

Have you noticed the play calling? I don’t think they’ve called a first down run all game. The Jets were soooooo predictable when you watch other teams who have better coaches make it work with a sh*t o line.

Saleh “I need hall of famers at each position to make my system work”

Joe D and Woody “ok”

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Grandy said:

I respect Buffalo but I thought the media love was a bit excessive. Happy with this. They'll still have a window. 

I have no issue with the bills. Josh Allen, easy kid to root for. Sean McDermott, seems to run a good program. 

It's their fans I don't like. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

Bengals going back to the SB. They’ve eaten KC’s lunch the past two years and that was with a fully healthy Mahomes.

It’s funny how a legit top 5 QB can turn the tides of a moribund franchise. No one seems to mention how horrible an owner Brown is anymore.

And two top notch WR’s, a massive running game and a top notch defense

Just now, IndianaJet said:

Diggs yelling at Allen on the sideline is even better then the Bills getting their asses whipped. 

Bit of a warning for those that want the Jets to continue to use high picks on WRs.  The more you have in your WR room the more you have to deal with the diva aspect.  These guys can only be kept happy for so long, if at all.  

Kinda would rather go TE....

8 minutes ago, Larz said:

Todays NFL wants the QB hit between the thigh pad and shoulders. Perfect.  The NFL doesn’t want you to hit too long after the ball is gone , perfect. The NFL doesn’t want 350 lb NTs pile driving QBs, Milano did not put his entire body weight on white.  

outside of that, you’re right. 

Reading is fundamental. U wrong in both counts. He lifted him up - penalty. He slammed him into the ground- penalty. Look at the penalties against QB’s this year.  They call the slightest nonsense nowadays. 

2 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Bills are gonna be in a tough spot this off-season.  I think this postseason shows they Bills are closer to the Hets and Dolphins than Bengals and Chiefs.  They have some holes on that roster and no cap space.  Guys like Hyde and Oliver might be gone just because of cap issues.  

Yea, with Allen's extension kicking in....they'll still be a good team but their window of being a "juggernaut" is closed before it ever really even opened...

2 minutes ago, freestater said:

I have no issue with the bills. Josh Allen, easy kid to root for. Sean McDermott, seems to run a good program. 

It's their fans I don't like. 

Agreed and my same feeling with philadlephia.  Like the coach and players and how the team was built for the most part, fans are aholes.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, freestater said:

I love this for the bills fanbase.

I remember I was flying out to the west coast in June.  Had a layover in Minneapolis….there were four people sitting in the food court, all decked out in Bills gear.  

From head to toe.

In June. 

In Minneapolis airport  

Clown show  

Also, they looked like they lived in a trailer park  

This couldn’t have happened to a better fan base   

• Upvote 2

Just now, Maynard13 said:

Reading is fundamental. U wrong in both counts. He lifted him up - penalty. He slammed him into the ground- penalty. Look at the penalties against QB’s this year.  They call the slightest nonsense nowadays. 

most of the penalties are shots to the head or when a defender grabs the QB and throws him to the ground. It was a clean hit. The proof is his teammates just stood there and nobody went after Milano. 

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He always has been the guy who never shuts up.  I don't get why people ever liked him.

I think he has gotten worse over the years.  I liked him his first year or two, but it seems like he now forgets that the game is the attraction, not him.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Trotter said:

Have a feeling this will be a 1 score game in the 4th qtr.

I'm still sore about losing KC -8.5 yesterday. 2 unit bet too.  Today I have a unit on both dogs + points along with a few props and NCAA.

Oh.... and Mary Had a Little Lamb Anytime TD.  

• Upvote 1