***Lets go Bengals Official/F da Bills Thread***

kevinc855

3 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Yeah we lost our last 6 to blow a playoff spot, but we get to laugh at them getting knocked out in the second round.

Go us!

Exactly

I've rooted for the demise of our rivals in January for over a decade straight now. It's gotten old and boring. I'm numb to it all now......I don't really care about anything but the Jets making it to the playoffs

• Upvote 2

Just now, carlito1171 said:

Exactly

I've rooted for the demise of our rivals in January for over a decade straight now. It's gotten old and boring. I'm numb to it all now......I don't really care about anything but the Jets making it to the playoffs

Yup.  If we are not the ones beating our rivals, I don't take any extra pleasure in it.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Larz said:

most of the penalties are shots to the head or when a defender grabs the QB and throws him to the ground. It was a clean hit. The proof is his teammates just stood there and nobody went after Milano. 

Give it up. We get you’re not a Mike White fan and founding chair of the Geno Smith fan club. 

5 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

Buffalo's season long issues have come to haunt them this game....notably their inability to run the ball or stop the run...

Buffalo badly misses Daboll as well....seems with Dorsey their whole offense has been killshot down the field or bust. Give Cincy credit for their gameplan its been a great one

Agreed 

if I were Buffalo, I’d try to get a dynamic young running back and upgrade OL

2 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

Exactly

I mean I don't get pleasure out of other teams losing but I'm also not gonna give Josh Allen a handjob like some of our fans.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Not sure the Bills are winning a Superbowl any time soon. Lots of changes coming for them - feels like their window is shrinking

josh allen is good but he isn't elite. the bills are good but they aren't even close to being a dynasty level team. hell they lost to ****ling zach wilson sans AVT and Hall

• Sympathy 1

12 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

Huh? 

Buffalo misses Daboll's creativity on offense.....with Dorsey if the long ball to Diggs or Davis isn't working that's a rap for their offense....

Didn't the Bills come in something like top 4 in total and scoring offense for the year, despite playing a game less than everyone but the team they just lost to?

Their offense seemed to be doing just fine until both Daboll's current and former teams totally sh*t the bed on offense this weekend.

Bengals were the superior team but outside of the KC game last year, Allen hasn’t looked good in their elimination games. Not really sure why he shrinks when the games matter most. Good for us though that we won’t have to deal with a Brady-like / clutch qb in the division in the event this team ever gets good.

4 minutes ago, undertow said:

I mean I don't get pleasure out of other teams losing but I'm also not gonna give Josh Allen a handjob like some of our fans.

F*** Josh Allen....I don't really get the love affair some have for him..

I'd just rather be watching the Jets this weekend and the Bills losing does nothing for me lol 

• Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, jmat321 said:

The Bills are soft.  Reminds me of the Giants yesterday, blown off the ball on both ends. The Jets even hung with them this season.  

I agree with you on this. The Bills are soft on both lines. They invested a ton in that defensive line with draft picks and FAs (especially Von) and they never show up when it matters. They just don't play nasty when they need to.

The reason the Jets D was so good this year is they played with nastiness and arrogance, which comes from guys like Sauce who know how good they are. The Bills just don't seem to have the killer instinct. 

Miami played them nasty as well as almost won all 3 times. I think Frazier is hugely overrated and doesn't bring that attitude to his guys. He's more about scheme and being stubborn with his system. That use doesn't cut it in the playoffs

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

13 minutes ago, FootballLove said:

Bills were like THIS CLOSE to drafting Breece Hall and blew it. Game changer.......In the snow? Bills win today (easily) with Breece Hall running for 200+ yards.

Idiots. They’ve hit their ceiling. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Larz said:

Joe burrow said “refunds " after the game.  No doubt about it, they used that  for disrespect motivation 

Well I think they engineered that 'disrespect' for a little added motivation. The Bengals had been selling tickets for a potential home game versus Jax as well. Apparently every team does it. But it worked anyway so good for them

6 minutes ago, Larz said:

The ad hominem argument, the white flag of surrender since Al Gore invented the internet 

Your fake god of thunder hammer would be stuck up your azz after that hit from Milano. Whereas, Mike White actually had balls of steel and went back into the game. Guts. 

• More Ugh 1

5 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

F*** Josh Allen....I don't really get the love affair some have for him..

I'd just rather be watching the Jets this weekend and the Bills losing does nothing for me lol 

HeS So lIkABLe aND HarD to rOOt AgaINst....shut up dummies. lol

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

Bengals going back to the SB. They’ve eaten KC’s lunch the past two years and that was with a fully healthy Mahomes.

It’s funny how a legit top 5 QB can turn the tides of a moribund franchise. No one seems to mention how horrible an owner Brown is anymore.

He instantly revitalized that culture. And that’s even after getting injured in his 1st year. Kid is the real deal.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Grandy said:

Bills fans currently saying that they should call Sean Payton. 

Eh, isn't this the first time they lost at home and first time they lost as a favorite in the playoffs. I think you have to give him one of those. 

All coaches have had them. Andy Reid has had a million. 

• Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Your fake god of thunder hammer would be stuck up your azz after that hit from Milano. Whereas, Mike White actually had balls of steel and went back into the game. Guts. 

There is a perfect reply to this, but I respect max too much to post it. Be well my friend. 

6 minutes ago, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

Well I think they engineered that 'disrespect' for a little added motivation. The Bengals had been selling tickets for a potential home game versus Jax as well. Apparently every team does it. But it worked anyway so good for them

No doubt, there is no logic to it but it worked on an emotional level 

33 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

Bengals going back to the SB. They’ve eaten KC’s lunch the past two years and that was with a fully healthy Mahomes.

It’s funny how a legit top 5 QB can turn the tides of a moribund franchise. No one seems to mention how horrible an owner Brown is anymore.

Top 2 QB. It’s Mahomes and Burrow and everyone else. 

• Upvote 1