***Lets go Bengals Official/F da Bills Thread***

kevinc855

2 minutes ago, Aussie Jet said:

Feel like this game is over. Bills needed a score before half time. I know they get the ball to start the second half, but I just have a feeling in my waters that the Bills are done.

lol far from over.  Bills get the 2nd half kickoff and who the hell knows what the refs have up their sleeves to save the neutral site game.

• Upvote 2

Just now, SCRUNO said:

Are there any decent announcing crews out there anymore? Buck/Aikman seem to be the best of the “no. 1” crews. 
Nance and Romo/ Collinsworthless/Torino are too biased at times.

Honestly, the preseason crews in recent years have been far better than the regular/postseason ones.  The latter get way too much into trying to create some nonsensical bullsh*t hype/narrative about everything that happens, even if meaningless to the game they're actually calling, with rarely any insight about the actual on-field play.  In the preseason the story is all about the players out there, and it's worlds better.

I honestly cannot understand how a guy like Becht hasn't gotten himself called up (assuming he even wants to be traveling around for the whole season), who is always far more entertaining than a lot of these clowns.

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, Trotter said:

They wouldn’t.

butcwith the smoke out there about the championship games becoming a mini super bowl on neutral sites, thus gives them a dry run to show how successful it is

like I said I am not a conspiracy guy but it is setup awful nicely to happen

But you’re suggesting a wide ranging organized conspiracy about ticket refunds that isn’t even remotely connected to the NFL 

what “smoke” are you referring to ?  Internet message board comments? 

2 minutes ago, Larz said:

But you’re suggesting a wide ranging organized conspiracy about ticket refunds that isn’t even remotely connected to the NFL 

what “smoke” are you referring to ?  Internet message board comments? 

Maybe I typed something incorrectly (I am terrible on the phone) but I am not suggesting anything about refunds.

honestly did not even enter my mind.

my only thought Is how bad does the nfl want to have the championship game next weekend in Atlanta?

again I don’t believe in conspiracy theories but I don’t trust the nfl that it would not happen

i heard the mini suoerbowl comment in both local sports radio networks.

nothing more

The story of the game so far is the bengals getting 6.9 yards per carry vs the bills 2.7.  Football can be super complicated and sometimes super simple. Bengals can keep running.  Bills have to stay patient, can’t try to throw it all over the place yet 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Trotter said:

Maybe I typed something incorrectly (I am terrible on the phone) but I am not suggesting anything about refunds.

honestly did not even enter my mind.

my only thought Is how bad does the nfl want to have the championship game next weekend in Atlanta?

again I don’t believe in conspiracy theories but I don’t trust the nfl that it would not happen

i heard the mini suoerbowl comment in both local sports radio networks.

nothing more

You mentioned tickets sold lol 

well if it was on a podcast that changes everything 

2 hours ago, RoadFan said:

Joe Burrow is really special and a joy to watch.  Both starting tackles and a guard out?   I think it’s too much even for him to overcome. 

Mahomes and the Chiefs got slaughtered in the SB when both of their tackles were out.

Burrow is a ******* cyborg.  

Completely unflappable and I'd give up a testicle for him to be the Jets quarterback for 15 years. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bleedin Green said:

I'd gladly give up both of your testicles for that.

I have my kids and too much testosterone as it is.  Probably not as much of a sacrifice as it sounds.  

I'll probably get killed for this, but he reminds me of Carson palmer before he blew out his knee and was never the same.  

Of course Palmer ended up being a guy that didn't "LOVE" football and Burrow is the exact opposite.