Josh Allen

Cyberjet

56 minutes ago, Cyberjet said:

Josh Allen is a good QB BUT he is not going to win a SB. He has a team that is  as complete as can be. The question remains what makes a QB unique? What is it about a Tom Brady and Joe Montana that makes them so consistent that if the opportunity is there they grab it. 

Burrow will prove to be the guy as well. Imo

1 hour ago, Cyberjet said:

Josh Allen is a good QB BUT he is not going to win a SB. He has a team that is  as complete as can be. The question remains what makes a QB unique? What is it about a Tom Brady and Joe Montana that makes them so consistent that if the opportunity is there they grab it. 

Dude kid has all the tools he will probably win one eventually.  Reminds me of a young Elway.  Once he learns to take his check downs he will be just fine.

27 minutes ago, VJphillyfan said:

I told you guys that 56% completion percentage at Wyoming would catch up to him.  Bills should sign Baker

Not trying to be a je*k off but I think it was actually 48% his Senior Year at Wyoming, and I’m thinking that hands down he’s the most physically gifted of that Darnold class, but there is no way he can play in the NFL if he can’t complete half his passes against that competition, but he proved me wrong, by a lot.

The Bills lost the game in the trenches today. The Bills defense was pushed around by Cincy.  Allen did not have a turnover until there was a minute left and the Bills were desperate.  

Football is a team sport. It is not tennis. Allen did not play against Burrow today.  The Bengals outplayed the Bills today and the key was their ability to run the ball early in the game and the TD drive right after Buffalo closed to 17-10 early in the 3rd quarter.  

And if Jets fans are going to come down on Allen and McDermott like this, how do the same people justify signing guys like Carr or Garoppolo or has beens like Brady and  Rodgers?   It appears that th key to being a perennial contender is finding a top 5 QB in the draft, not in dumpster diving in the NFL QB trash heap.  

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Larz said:

He slipped a lot over the last few weeks. He seemed to be looking for the home run too much.  

It's the same script the Jets gave him in our win.....If you take away the deep killshot and make him sit in the pocket and read coverages all game, he's not patient enough to take what the defense gives him and dink n dunk his way down the field.....

Also missing Daboll as well, he was much better then Dorsey at drawing up some creative stuff to break out of slumps on offense and catch the defense off guard

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, southparkcpa said:

How is that possible?  Their Oline had a few back ups.  You know the JD supporters say you cant play with injuries.  

How many were 5 th string on the Bengals line today cause that’s what the Jets we’re dealing with 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, VJphillyfan said:

I told you guys that 56% completion percentage at Wyoming would catch up to him.  Bills should sign Baker

You can’t make this up but who were you when you told us this.  Were you philc1 or whoever that guy was.   

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Cyberjet said:

See turnover rate the last 5 years. Allen is #1. Lol all you want

Allan throws a lot of passes and was leading all QBs with yards per game.  
QBs who pass a lot throw INTs, I get that and don’t really care, it’s not the number it’s when they happen.  

4 hours ago, Cyberjet said:

That’s an opinion. BUFFALO is or might be the best complete team in the NFL. Josh Allen did not rise to the occasion. In my opinion he will not win a SB if he can’t win it with this team. Burrows seems a likely more candidate - ready- in my opinion 

They are not the most complete team. They are frauds and the Jets exposed them.

• More Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

Two things can be true at once Allen regressed this year with decision making and turnovers and the Bills roster has become overrated with holes.  No running game besides Allen, soft D, pass happy OC.  A good offseason and they can win a SB but they were flawed this year.

11 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

How is that possible?  Their Oline had a few back ups.  You know the JD supporters say you cant play with injuries.  

how?  because these guys can be coached up.  is it a surprise that benson was launched along with milfy? both of these guys failed at their jobs.