fulltime Ayahuasca salesman, part time NFL QB A-A-Ron Rodgers says Zach sucks, our D is stacked, and our O becoming legit. He comin'

pointman

19 minutes ago, slats said:

If we sign him, I’m definitely going on one of those ayahuasca retreats before the season starts. Get my head right. 

I'll go with. We'll show up in those stupid shades A-A-Ron wears, and holding hands. Lesssssgoooooo

Edited by pointman
i can't use words. english bad.
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, slats said:

If we sign him, I’m definitely going on one of those ayahuasca retreats before the season starts. Get my head right. 

2 minutes ago, slats said:

We’re gonna have to at least smoke a bowl before I hold hands with you. 

1 minute ago, JiFields said:

JN sponsored event!!!!!!  @Maxman

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

This is the third guy (along with LaFleur and Kurt Warner) who implied that Zach Wilson needs to humble himself. Really warming up to Rodgers. Good head on his shoulders.

He said sometimes a little humility is good for your career, not that he needs to humble himself, as if he can’t.  He’s saying he has been humbled.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

You guys who really want Rodgers - get ready for the "let Aaron teach Zach how to be a QB so he can take over in year 4" plan.  

Rodgers is the one veteran QB move that leaves the door open for Zach. 

So who cares if someone says maybe the GOAT can help ZW?  What’s the harm in it other than it pisses the Zach sucks and has to go crowd.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Larz said:

Zach grew up emulating Rodgers. It’s up to JD to make the cap work lol that could be an interesting situation to say the least 

Who gives a flying f___ about Zach Wilson? 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 3

4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

He said sometimes a little humility is good for your career, not that he needs to humble himself, as if he can’t.  He’s saying he has been humbled.

Watch the clip again. Reiterates it right before talking about learning to play from the pocket