fulltime Ayahuasca salesman, part time NFL QB A-A-Ron Rodgers says Zach sucks, our D is stacked, and our O becoming legit. He comin'

pointman

12 hours ago, slimjasi said:

Hey, fine by me. I personally think they are going to leave Zach on the roster, regardless of who they bring in. 

My concerns with Rodgers are really more about his commitment to excellence and winning at age 39 combined with the fact that he had a down year this season and his skills just might be regressing. 

Look at that team around him and it's not decidedly better than the 2021 Jets team he said had nothing, with the obvious difference at QB. How many deep plays & TD passes did Lazard screw up all by himself? And since there's no one else, really, there was little choice but to still throw it to his way 100x.

Plus didn't he mess up his hand in our game, or came into it with a bad hand and our D messed him up to make it even worse?Then also in November he broke his thumb & still played through it? Go break Burrow's thumb and let's see him still drop dimes. Actually take away all 3 of his stud WRs, since GB has none, and then break his thumb and let's see what he's got, lol.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Untouchable said:

He sent a picture of his dick to some intern in the building *gasp*

Wasn’t just the Arizona game, we also beat Brady and the Pats in Foxboro when they were at the height of their dynasty after we had been repeatedly sh*tstomped by them throughout the previous 5 years. We beat the Titans when they were considered the best team in the league, etc.

Not saying Favre is some saint, but he’s a legitimate HOF QB and it was pretty sweet to see him doing Favre sh*t in a Jets uniform, for however briefly it lasted.

uinsolicited dick pics are sexual harrasment. not really sure how you can defend it, it was a pretty stupid thing to do. 

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Look at that team around him and it's not decidedly better than the 2021 Jets team he said had nothing, with the obvious difference at QB. How many deep plays & TD passes did Lazard screw up all by himself? And since there's no one else, really, there was little choice but to still throw it to his way 100x.

Plus didn't he mess up his hand in our game, or came into it with a bad hand and our D messed him up to make it even worse?Then also in November he broke his thumb & still played through it? Go break Burrow's thumb and let's see him still drop dimes. Actually take away all 3 of his stud WRs, since GB has none, and then break his thumb and let's see what he's got, lol.

At least it looks like the entire braintrust at Florham Park understands trotting out Wilson is a great way to get everyone fired.

My preference would be Carr; cheaper, younger, and hurt by idiot Josh McDaniel and a crappy defense. Think he has a chip on his shoulder. Scary thing about Rodgers is if there's some adversity,at 38 with a YUGE pile of $, does he check out? Which is not saying it might not work for a year or 2. As bad as the Favre mess ended, it worked until he got hurt. Again, problem woith old guys. 

Don't think the Bucs nor the the Rams are throwing out their free agent-driven Lombardis. This is not 1975 and you don't get the chance to have things fall magically into place. The OL and Hall should return to full health,  and the defense can again be very good. Clear Douglas is grasping this may be a chance to gran the brass ring. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

You also both don't consider Con Air to be a serious film.

Steve Buscemi's turn as a lovable child-friendly pyschopath was Best Supporting actor Oscar-worthy. Nichloas Cage's southern guy accent, not so much. 

• Upvote 1

The tinfoil in me finds it very strange Rodgers, Hawk and Mac are discussing the NYJ at the height of all the Jet QB rumors.

Hawk asked that question as if something was already discussed off air about Rodgers coming to ny or what he thought about the team.

hmmmmmm Something is up boys!! 

Happy Hailee Steinfeld GIF by Pitch Perfect

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I agree with some of this (Christian Watson did start to come on stronger as the season progressed), but I also don't think he played particularly well. And I just worry about a down year at age 39 and I worry about a guy talking about retirement before he even comes here. Just not infatuated with Rodgers - sorry. 

12 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Ehhh I think Rodgers has rabbit ears for criticism and he responds to it by doing weirder sh*t. He’s a narcissist to the bone. 

You have it backwards...

He has rabbit ears for criticism, because many go after him because of his political views, and he doesn't take any of their (mostly media) bullsh*t!

Good for him!

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Ugh 1
  • More Ugh 3

2 minutes ago, JetsRay said:

You have it backwards...

He has rabbit ears for criticism, because many go after him because of his political views, and he doesn't take any of their (mostly media) bullsh*t!

Good for him!

<hiding behind my couch wearing a kevlar vest, clutching a double-barrel shotgun filled with birdseed after seeing a chemtrail floating over my trailer>

”Me and Aaron Rodgers are the same”

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, JetsRay said:

You have it backwards...

Good for him!

Slow down, we haven't even traded for him yet and you sound like you want to buy his online Real Estate courses. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Don't know why Favre's harassment is now a Rodgers guilt by association. Their personalities couldn't be any different. Not to mention Rodgers wouldn't be coming here (or anywhere) as a one year time-served stopover before retiring (again) to get the Jets to release him, so he was free to go where he really wanted to go in the first place to Minnesota. 

It was an opportunity to virtue signal. 

• More Ugh 1

8 hours ago, neckdemon said:

uinsolicited dick pics are sexual harrasment. not really sure how you can defend it, it was a pretty stupid thing to do. 

Not defending Favre by any means, but there were a lot of things she did to entertain a certain reputation within the building. Lets just say she had a history of coming onto several players and executives and going out of her way to engage in certain sexual acts as a means of advancing her own career, including but not limited to sending her own nudes to people unsolicited. For that she developed a reputation and in many ways she became the girl who cried wolf. 

• Post of the Week 1

29 minutes ago, football guy said:

Not defending Favre by any means, but there were a lot of things she did to entertain a certain reputation within the building. Lets just say she had a history of coming onto several players and executives and going out of her way to engage in certain sexual acts as a means of advancing her own career, including but not limited to sending her own nudes to people unsolicited. For that she developed a reputation and in many ways she became the girl who cried wolf. 

Let me get this straight.  Jets management basically hired a hooker to take care of them at the office and Favre was so desperate to get into her pants he sent her a dick pick.  

Favre may be a HOF QB but Namath had a lot more game during his playing days.   

15 minutes ago, Biggs said:

Let me get this straight.  Jets management basically hired a hooker to take care of them at the office and Favre was so desperate to get into her pants he sent her a dick pick.  

Favre may be a HOF QB but Namath had a lot more game.  

Lol I'm sure her looks were part of the reason why she was hired, but the way I understand it she was constantly pursuing sports reporter jobs at ESPN and was recommended by them to the Jets being that she was living in NJ. She developed a reputation for seeking out quid pro quo situations rather quickly. When it became clear that she had very little interest in developing into a professional reporter, her contract was not renewed

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, neckdemon said:

What are you trying to say? That she invited it by posing for a picture like this? That's the equivalent of saying a girl invites rape because she dresses sexy

Jesus --- was just poking fun saying that is what Favre was after. Relax.

Edited by Dunnie

On 1/24/2023 at 6:04 PM, T0mShane said:

Charlie Brown bringing the HEAT baby! Get Aaron Rodgers on this team and let’s burn this mother****er down! Upgrade the servers, @Maxman!

Was talking to my son about that exact thing. Telling him what it was like when Favre signed.

I think this could really happen and yes, we would have to upgrade for sure! Might need everyone to update their email addresses to be safe lol.

• Upvote 2

2 weeks ago most of you wanted nothing to do with Rodgers. Called him washed, said he was only good the last 2 seasons because of Davante Adams. Now that he's shown any hint of wanting to come here you all are excited to get him.

I'm personally not sure what I think but I find that funny

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, football guy said:

That's an interesting little "side note" to the story.

13 hours ago, football guy said:

Lol I'm sure her looks were part of the reason why she was hired, but the way I understand it she was constantly pursuing sports reporter jobs at ESPN and was recommended by them to the Jets being that she was living in NJ. She developed a reputation for seeking out quid pro quo situations rather quickly. When it became clear that she had very little interest in developing into a professional reporter, her contract was not renewed

More importantly, can you get us access to her number?

• Haha 2