Aaron Rodgers' 2022 Highlights

SoFlaJets

2022 Green Bay Packers 17 Games 350 Comp  542 Att 3695 Yds 64.6 Comp %  26 TDs  12 INTs  91.1 QBR 

@MAXMAN is there anything you can do (or WE can do differently posting them) to make it so that we can have the YouTube videos play once again here on. JetNation? Videos have always been such a big part of the content and concept here on the boards.

4 hours ago, SoFlaJets said:

2022 Green Bay Packers 17 Games 350 Comp  542 Att 3695 Yds 64.6 Comp %  26 TDs  12 INTs  91.1 QBR 

@MAXMAN is there anything you can do (or WE can do differently posting them) to make it so that we can have the YouTube videos play once again here on. JetNation? Videos have always been such a big part of the content and concept here on the boards.

I click on it and it takes me right to the video on YouTube. It's no big deal to me.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

These type of numbers are the standard that we should be shooting for I was surprised to see AR's were this good because I thought the guy was playing hurt in 2022. Derek Carr's numbers are quite similar, with the throwing around twice as many TDs than interceptions.

Derek Carr 15 Games 305 Comp 502 Att 60.8% 3522 Yds 24 TDs 14 Ints 86.3 QBR

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Single season highlight reels should not be 22 minutes long.

Unless you're a guy who completes 2 out of every 3 passes thrown and 1 out of every 14 of those completed passes are for TDs. Now you can take a player like oh, I don't know, let's just for the sake of comparison say a Zach Wilson who throws a TD pass once for every 22 completions

9 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

Unless you're a guy who completes 2 out of every 3 passes thrown and 1 out of every 14 of those completed passes are for TDs. Now you can take a player like oh, I don't know, let's just for the sake of comparison say a Zach Wilson who throws a TD pass once for every 22 completions

Tell me you didn't watch the video without telling me you didn't watch the video. 

Seriously though, most of those passes are not highlight passes. I gave up after watching him complete a screen pass that the receiver took for 14 yards.

Also, not everything has to do with Zach Wilson. It's exhausting already.

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Tell me you didn't watch the video without telling me you didn't watch the video. 

Seriously though, most of those passes are not highlight passes. I gave up after watching him complete a screen pass that the receiver took for 14 yards.

I had to run out to the store before could get the chance to watch the whole thing Bro when you're out of milk AND Half and Half the Bat Signal lights up-the wife & no morning coffee=Jim in the proverbial dog house

watching it now Ange, and I'm sitting here thinking how much fun it is for wide receivers to play with a QB who can make every throw and every completion is a potential scoring play-imagine Garrett Wilson catching his passes or Breece Hall, hell, even Corey Davis would want to be active every game instead of faking injuries so he doesn't have to run up and down the field for NOTHING with  crappy Zachey running around like a chicken with it's head chopped off and not even throwing half the balls  

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, TommyT said:

We need Carr’s numbers in cold weather.

Tommy, the Jets played ONE GAME in weather under 37°-It ain't like it was in the 60's and 70's up there. I mean Shea Stadium you had to have heated frigging socks that concrete was so cold. To just sit there with that wind off the ocean and nothing stopping it but a scoreboard, you want to talk about weather affecting the football whoa bro. Take a look at Joe Namath's pass to Don Maynard in that AFCCG. That frozen mud was like playing on shards of broken glass. Joe threw that ball as hard as he can and Maynard made an amazing adjustment on it-you wanna talk about when playing in the cold weather mattered.

Can you believe that I had rot listen to this game on the transistor radio in my kitchen because the game was blacked out in the try state are? But I knew the mud was frozen because it was frozen in my driveway too and at Washington school where we played

• Post of the Week 1

11 minutes ago, BurntDice said:

I’m getting more and more on the trade for Rodgers train. With his cap # it’s very manageable. The team is in win now mode with a QB. Give me a dang superbowl 

Me too Burnt Dice, as a fan of the game of football watching these amazing throws by Rodgers is getting me frigging excited just watching him throw to his teammates. I'm wondering what are the chances of getting Alan Lazard too? Man, what a receiver. There would have to be an "Alan Lazard, Seriously?" thread that'll go longer than the Wes Welker one did

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

Aaron Rodgers Passing TDs Since 2020 - 111 

Jets as a franchise Passing TDs since 2016 - 123 (51 since 2020)

Rodgers has 218 TDs in that timeframe fwiw and 40 INTs 

Jets have thrown 120 INTs since 2016

For the Jets to have a shot a getting Rodgers they should give up whatever they have to give up to put this guy in Green and White

9 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

Me too Burnt Dice, as a fan of the game of football watching these amazing throws by Rodgers is getting me frigging excited just watching him throw to his teammates. I'm wondering what are the chances of getting Alan Lazard too? Man, what a receiver. There would have to be an "Alan Lazard, Seriously?" thread that'll go longer than the Wes Welker one did

We’ve been deprived for so long of good qb play. In my life the best was 1 year of Favre or maybe Pennington? I just want to be excited again. We’ve been trying to convince ourselves for so long that this or that guy will be the future and it just hasn’t worked. I’m tired of being laughed at wearing my jets gear out 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, SoFlaJets said:

Tommy, the Jets played ONE GAME in weather under 37°-It ain't like it was in the 60's and 70's up there. I mean Shea Stadium you had to have heated frigging socks that concrete was so cold. To just sit there with that wind off the ocean and nothing stopping it but a scoreboard, you want to talk about weather affecting the football whoa bro. Take a look at Joe Namath's pass to Don Maynard in that AFCCG. That frozen mud was like playing on shards of broken glass. Joe threw that ball as hard as he can and Maynard made an amazing adjustment on it-you wanna talk about when playing in the cold weather mattered.

Can you believe that I had rot listen to this game on the transistor radio in my kitchen because the game was blacked out in the try state are? But I knew the mud was frozen because it was frozen in my driveway too and at Washington school where we played

Even in these modest clips people forget how good Joe Namath was and are quick to pull out statistics which are from another era to knock him. 

But the man was Great and his 4,000 yards throwing then would be like 6,000 yards today…

29 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Even in these modest clips people forget how good Joe Namath was and are quick to pull out statistics which are from another era to knock him. 

But the man was Great and his 4,000 yards throwing then would be like 6,000 yards today…

Joe was also extremely humble.  He was the Mother Teresa of QB's.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Charlie Brown said:

And you know Chuck how many of the people who continue to say that Mike White can't stay on the field and is injury prone would be describing Joe Willie the same way? 

• Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, SoFlaJets said:

And you know Chuck how many of the people who continue to say that Mike White can't stay on the field and is injury prone would be describing Joe Willie the same way? 

You are right!!

And Joe Namath out side of Farve, might have been the toughest QB ever to put on Jets uniform!