OT: Who are our guys Miami? I’m stuck at the Clevelander arguing with Dolphin fans.

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

Considering the competition they have down south, I’m going to have to disagree, big fella... Those bad boys are pretty decent.

Nothing beats NY delis but Publix subs are pretty good....Florida food is a lot better than I expected before I moved down here the only thing I really miss is a bacon, egg, and cheese.

1 minute ago, undertow said:

Nothing beats NY delis but Publix subs are pretty good....Florida food is a lot better than I expected before I moved down here the only thing I really miss is a bacon, egg, and cheese.

I’m in Myrtle Beach, Florida food is definitely closer to what NYers are used to. We have people from all over but for some reason there are a ton of people from the Pittsburgh area. 
We get almost as many Steeler games as we do Panthers.

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Trotter said:

Lassie is outstanding.

every once in awhile I see that breed and they are great dogs

No doubt.  I would never be comfortable being rescued by Rin Tin Tin.  I would be afraid he would bite me.  Lassie would definetly lick your face. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

BTW Publix fried chicken is pretty good also. Things that are always in my cart…

1.pecan danish ring

2. cheese danish

3. Subs (usually a Cuban, but they’re all good

4. fried chicken (only when I just don’t give a damn) otherwise I just stare and imagine polishing off 4 pieces)

Outstanding

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

BTW Publix fried chicken is pretty good also. Things that are always in my cart…

1.pecan danish ring

2. cheese danish

3. Subs (usually a Cuban, but they’re all good

4. fried chicken (only when I just don’t give a damn) otherwise I just stare and imagine polishing off 4 pieces)

Aren't you about my age?  I'm restricted to Whetena and baby food. 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I’m in my 60’s but divorced and single. I still eat like a 12 yo most of the time. 
if I’m in a supermarket and I see someone I know, if they look in my cart, they always ask if I have kids or grandkids coming down to visit.

I must have a great metabolism though. My gf always says she gains 5lbs just watching me eat.

Enjoy it all while you can!  That Superbowl is a long way back in the rear view mirror.  Would love to see another one.

• Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I’m in Myrtle Beach, Florida food is definitely closer to what NYers are used to. We have people from all over but for some reason there are a ton of people from the Pittsburgh area. 
We get almost as many Steeler games as we do Panthers.

MB is the Redneck Riviera

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I’m in my 60’s but divorced and single. I still eat like a 12 yo most of the time. 
if I’m in a supermarket and I see someone I know, if they look in my cart, they always ask if I have kids or grandkids coming down to visit.

I must have a great metabolism though. My gf always says she gains 5lbs just watching me eat.

I am green with envy. I am also in the same situation, except I am careful about what I eat, and I am still at 205 when I should be at 180. It sucks. I am giving up good stuff one by one (ice cream, pastries, all deserts,) and I still feel like my t-shirt is a sausage skin.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Bungaman said:

I am green with envy. I am also in the same situation, except I am careful about what I eat, and I am still at 205 when I should be at 180. It sucks. I am giving up good stuff one by one (ice cream, pastries, all deserts,) and I still feel like my t-shirt is a sausage skin.

right with you - except i have about 10 pounds on you.

I am a sugar addict so I completely understand the items you are trying to give up.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Biggs said:

I'm guessing your good to go with lumpy Cream of Wheat?   Raisins in hot cereal is almost as big a sin as raisins in rice pudding.  

Really?

Yup - I am guilty twice then because I do like raisins in Rice pudding.

If there is any way to add sugar - I am in

Actively trying to cut back on that now - it is not easy

• Upvote 1