Eric Bieniemy is coming to NY .... Maybe????????????????????????????

Just now, BornJetsFan1983 said:

He has been passed over a million times unjustly I might add. He is coming here to price his worth and show the world he is a offensive mastermind and can call plays 

Lol for him to spring board his job here as off coord into his own head coach job

jets would get a comp pick then, right?

• Haha 1

Seems like a pretty big career risk to take….. to go from a perennial playoff team, Franchise QB, Top 10 offense to team with no starting caliber QB, a shaky at best offensive line and a head coach with a losing record all for a lateral move so he can get noticed. High risk high reward potential I guess.

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

27 minutes ago, heymangold said:

jets would get a comp pick then, right?

They would get 2 3rd round draft picks.  That being said, he isn't coming here.

To be clear, the Jets would get pics if he came here as the OC, and then left to become the HC somewhere else.

1 hour ago, shuler82 said:

How much affection  and love you must’ve lacked as a child to post misleading attention grabbing thread titles like that.

come here.  Let’s hug it out.

I am at work and this post had me Laughing Out Loud!!

Now if I get fired and end up moving in with you don't claim it wasn't your fault!!! :) 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

He has been passed over a million times unjustly I might add. He is coming here to price his worth and show the world he is a offensive mastermind and can call plays 

Lol for him to spring board his job here as off coord into his own head coach job

You ever see Andy Reid without his play calling sheet?

I do agree that he needs to leave Reid and call his own plays and run his own offense. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

except he isn't an offensive mastermind.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, rangerous said:

except he isn't an offensive mastermind.

You're missing the real value. In his time as "OC" for KC, he has developed some of the most efficient food delivery systems. If he can fatten Saleh up then Saleh might end up being a good coach. Like, if we had Bieniemy when Rex was here.. he would never have become the crap coach that skinny rex turned into..

8 minutes ago, FactsOnly said:

he needs to get out of the Reid/Mahomes shadow

the position he's in makes it seem like anybody can do it with legends at HC and QB

He doesn't even call the plays there.. Reid does.. he can complain about not getting HC jobs or he can go somewhere else and prove he should..

• Upvote 1