Nathaniel Hackett - Approve or Disapprove

Nathaniel Hackett - Approve or Disapprove?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. Do you approve or disapprove of the hiring of Nathaniel Hackett as Jets offensive coordinator?

I approve.

Yes, if this means we land Aaron, then it's a slam dunk. 

But he's probably even a better choice if we DON'T land Aaron. In this case, we will need a top HC with tons of experience to navigate our offense w/o an MVP QB under center.

But anyways, I predicted we land Aaron even before this announcement.....but I don't have a crystal ball and only time will tell.

What the Billionaire owner of our squad wants, he gets. And he wants A-A-ron. We can only get so lucky.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

I’m in the middle. Not exactly an exciting hire but we really need some experience on that side of the ball. I’ll like it more if we can get Rodgers for something that doesn’t cost more than a first and a conditional pick in 24’. If we don’t get Rodgers, I’m not a huge fan of the move.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, FootballLove said:

I approve.

Yes, if this means we land Aaron, then it's a slam dunk. 

But he's probably even a better choice if we DON'T land Aaron. In this case, we will need a top HC with tons of experience to navigate our offense w/o an MVP QB under center.

But anyways, I predicted we land Aaron even before this announcement.....but I don't have a crystal ball and only time will tell.

What the Billionaire owner of our squad wants, he gets. And he wants A-A-ron. We can only get so lucky.

It's bait to attract Rodgers. If that doesn't happen....

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Awful hire, sans Rodgers... but if that tips the scales, I'll allow it.

If you're drunk on optimism, maybe Rodgers has a Manning-Denver chapter left in his book. I'd buy that for a dollar. 

Or he is the 2nd coming of russel wilson which is more likely.   He showed the same degradation to his game last yer with the packers as wilson did in his last year with the seahawks.

Oh the narrative will be that the jets are instant superbowl contenders next year if they get rodgers by the national media but the natmedia are wrong most of the time.

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 1

19 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Upgrade over LaFleur? Yes.

No way, man

There‘s no way to really compare because there will be different QBs and different players

But in my eyes, Mike was at least respectable 

You listen to Hackett talk for 5s and realize he’s clueless and full of sh-t

The embarrassing pressers would be fine if he actually produced on-field (e.g. Sirianni) but instead it’s just a window into his idiotic thought world