Jets have 8th best odds to win superbowl next season

Rhg1084

It's all entirely based on a hypothetical trade lol. I doubt Aaron Rodgers retires but i'm pretty sure he said he is going to take some time this off season to decide what he wants to do. Any potential trade seems very far down the road, unless he makes a quick decision and decides he wants to play and move on from the Packers.

I’ve been telling you bitches for the last two months

Saleh and Douglas would have to have dildos between their ears not to realize that their jobs are on the line. All the talk of them staking their careers on Mike White or Gardner Minshew was always bonkers.

We’re getting A-Rod and we’re winning a Super Bowl within the next two years. Get on the bus.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2
  • More Ugh 4
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Saleh and Douglas would have to have dildos between their ears not to realize that their jobs are on the line. All the talk of them staking their careers on Mike White or Gardner Minshew was always bonkers.

We’re getting A-Rod and we’re winning a Super Bowl within the next two years. Get on the bus.

Snoop Dogg Yes GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

I hear you. It seems like everything is lining up for Aaron Rodgers to play for the New York Jets. Maybe we could give the Packers our 2nd round pick (46th pick) this year, swap the 13th pick for the Packers 15th pick, and a conditional pick in next years draft. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, GangGreened said:

THANK YOU.

People have no understanding of this 

There's zero doubt in my mind that a bunch of dopes ran right out to place bets the moment they heard Hackett was hired (with the assumption that Rodgers is next).

That's what moved the line. Period.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

It would be exciting to have Rodgers here.  But we all know how it is going to end.  Unfortunately, bringing in Rodgers will be the end of the Douglas/Saleh era.

It’s a shame we wont be competing for those multiple SBs over the next decade, behind the brightest young GM/HC pairing in the league.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

It would be exciting to have Rodgers here.  But we all know how it is going to end.  Unfortunately, bringing in Rodgers will be the end of the Douglas/Saleh era.

I think if JD drafts the heir apparent or Zach turns around he can avoid it. 

7 minutes ago, GangGreened said:

It’s a shame we wont be competing for those multiple SBs over the next decade, behind the brightest young GM/HC pairing in the league.

Yup.  If they would stay patient they could do it.  But it looks like they are going for the desperate, quick fix approach.  That is the death knell for GM/Coach.

We have seen this happen before.  

It is weird.  I will be excited that we have Rodgers.  But will also know it will cause the end of this regime.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Bringing in Rodgers is just about the only thing that could save their asses.

Douglas is going into his 5th year and this team has yet to make the playoffs. What’s going to save him? Mike White at QB? Gardner Minshew? Jacoby Brissett?

Douglas and Saleh have no choice but to go all in at this point.

4 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Douglas is going into his 5th year and this team has yet to make the playoffs. What’s going to save him? Mike White at QB? Gardner Minshew? Jacoby Brissett?

I agree.  They have to go all in.  And it will cost them their jobs.

• WTF? 1

13 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Lol at this fan base saying JD might lose his job as sauce and Garrett Wilson win rookie of the year awards and Wilson only won because breece got hurt. 

Keep doing your thing....

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 1