Topic already addressed.

Stafford and Wilson were 5-6 years younger than Rodgers and not as openly year to year about retiring. Also, Wilson got moved on the heels of Stafford winning a Super Bowl whereas Rodgers is getting moved on the heels of Wilson blowing up the 49ers.

I’ll say something like a 2023 first, 2024 conditional pick (something line third to first, conditions based on team and Rodgers performance - playoffs, MVP, Super Bowl, etc), and Mims (Packers look for big receivers).

Stafford and Wilson were 5-6 years younger than Rodgers and not as openly year to year about retiring. Also, Wilson got moved on the heels of Stafford winning a Super Bowl whereas Rodgers is getting moved on the heels of Wilson blowing up the 49ers.
I’ll say something like a 2023 first, 2024 conditional pick (something line third to first, conditions based on team and Rodgers performance - playoffs, MVP, Super Bowl, etc), and Mims (Packers look for big receivers).
I expect JD to make the best possible deal for this team .. his past performance in the trade arena has been stellar ... He deserves the benefit of the doubt until proven wrong.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, derp said:

A 39 year old QB who could retire after one season, with that contract is not worth a 1st.  Sorry.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

A 39 year old QB who could retire after one season, with that contract is not worth a 1st.  Sorry.

If they give up a 1st, they should all be fired. And Woody should be fined 100 million. It would be beyond stupid. No one is giving up a 1st for Rodgers and taking on that contract. No one. 

• Thumb Down 1

14 hours ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

You’re entitled to your opinion, I think it’s totally valid. I’m not saying that’s the package I’d trade for him, but that’s the package I think he gets traded for.