The main reason behind Mike LaFleur’s struggles...

Bronx

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I do find it hysterical that they just had to fire LaFleur because he couldn’t manufacture points with Zach Wilson, but the first thing they promised Hackett was that they’d go get a real quarterback. 

I feel like LaFleur's tenure here was like that scene in Any Given Sunday where LL Cool J goes: "What the hell do you know? You're an OFFENSIVE coordinator! Keep your mouth shut." Except like every moment of every day by every single person in the building.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I do find it hysterical that they just had to fire LaFleur because he couldn’t manufacture points with Zach Wilson, but the first thing they promised Hackett was that they’d go get a real quarterback. 

Yeah, I mean they had this BYU creature who's TD drive percentage was 17.0 percent and staring them in the face plain as day they HAVE a guy with a TD drive percentage of 18. F'IN 4

1 hour ago, Jets Things said:

If you have a full head of hair and shave your head, you're garbage. 

Love, 

Us bald guys

hahah I can understand the hate.   I was receding and thinning a little so I made the move earlier rather than later.  only 36 but I look younger with it all gone.  

I do have a thick luscious beard to make up for it though

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

It's the same thing when they had Sam Darnold.  They give Darnold a sh*tty offensive line with sh*tty wide receivers and sh*tty tight ends.  They get rid of Darnold, and do everything they can to upgrade the line, wide receivers and tight end positions.  

I agreed that they should have kept Sam Darnold.  I know I'm in the minority, but the Jets could have done wonders trading that #2 draft pick for multiple #1 draft picks and other picks.  The Jets would have been better off than they are now, had they listened to me.  Come to think of it, everyone would be better off if they listened to me.  lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Alka said:

It's the same thing when they had Sam Darnold.  They give Darnold a sh*tty offensive line with sh*tty wide receivers and sh*tty tight ends.  They get rid of Darnold, and do everything they can to upgrade the line, wide receivers and tight end positions.  

I agreed that they should have kept Sam Darnold.  I know I'm in the minority, but the Jets could have done wonders trading that #2 draft pick for multiple #1 draft picks and other picks.  The Jets would have been better off than they are now, had they listened to me.  Come to think of it, everyone would be better off if they listened to me.  lol

I was also on the roll-with-Darnold/trade down train!

• Upvote 1