I propose the 2 weeks before the Super Bowl should be "Moderator Free" on JetNation

2 hours ago, Sarge4Tide said:

We are mostly on our best behavior and follow the rules during the season, so let's have 2 weeks to just go wild and get it all out of our system....

• All forms of cursing allowed, F-bombs mandatory in each post
  • Dog out and demean other posters all you want
  • Crude Ethnic Jokes and Vile Religious Stereotypes are a "Go!"
  • Pics of hot women throwing down earn bonus points
  • All forms of outrageous and hateful political speech acceptable!
  • Revisionist History and Conspiracy Theories?  The crazier the better!

Let's do this!  Who's with me!?!?!?!?

Fuk yeah!

• Post of the Week 1

Reminds me of this province in Peru where people fight every Christmas to settle grievances as part of a festival called Takanakuy. Max would make a lot of money letting people duke it out. I know I'd pay to see some of you throw down.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/27/2023 at 1:04 PM, docdhc said:

We already have this. It’s called Twitter. 

On 1/27/2023 at 1:11 PM, OilfieldJet said:

Oh, so you mean like Twitter and Facebook?

No he meant everything's allowed All forms are allowed.Twitter and Facebook they edit out well articulated facts and opinions that may offend the current establishment or money making machine.So they don't count.

On 1/27/2023 at 11:50 AM, Sarge4Tide said:

We are mostly on our best behavior and follow the rules during the season, so let's have 2 weeks to just go wild and get it all out of our system....

I can do all this sh*t right now !!! **** ************ **********

• Haha 1

On 1/27/2023 at 12:50 PM, Sarge4Tide said:

Free speech is always a good thing, however this is a privately owned venue , like a country Club for instance and therefore the powers to be, have the right to subjugate us to rules and regulations and you have the right to start your own platform and allow free expression on it.

Probably the most dangerous idea we have around in America today is the idea that HATE SPEECH is something that the government has a right to shut down.

It doesn’t have that right, we have the right to walk away from hate speech and not listen to it, we don’t have a right to have our Government step in and squash it.

i remember when nobody wanted the Nazi party to March in Skokie, Illinois, in a Neighborhood where a lot of Jewish people, including a lot of Holocaust survivors lived, it was so ugly, everyone denied them the right to assemble and March but the ACLU fought for the Nazi’s right in court to March under the Constitution, they won and marched and well meaning people of every faith  came out and assembled a counter demonstration demeaning the NAZI’s ugly agenda and in end they were shown to be horrible fools and America was a better, stronger democracy becuse of that, JMHO.

• Upvote 2

On 1/27/2023 at 11:50 AM, Sarge4Tide said:

Sounds like you really just want to spend two weeks on The Hampur.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Leftylarry said:

Free speech is always a good thing, however this is a privately owned venue , like a country Club for instance and therefore the powers to be, have the right to subjugate us to rules and regulations and you have the right to start your own platform and allow free expression on it.

Probably the most dangerous idea we have around in America today is the idea that HATE SPEECH is something that the government has a right to shut down.

It doesn’t have that right, we have the right to walk away from hate speech and not listen to it, we don’t have a right to have our Government step in and squash it.

i remember when nobody wanted the Nazi party to March in Skokie, Illinois, in a Neighborhood where a lot of Jewish people, including a lot of Holocaust survivors lived, it was so ugly, everyone denied them the right to assemble and March but the ACLU fought for the Nazi’s right in court to March under the Constitution, they won and marched and well meaning people of every faith  came out and assembled a counter demonstration demeaning the NAZI’s ugly agenda and in end they were shown to be horrible fools and America was a better, stronger democracy becuse of that, JMHO.

civil forfeiture and 'hate speech' crimes are two things I'm surprised haven't been struck down yet. 

On 1/27/2023 at 12:50 PM, Sarge4Tide said:

Sounds like April Fool's Day 2008.

On 1/27/2023 at 1:37 PM, playtowinthegame said:

Unleash the DWC.

Just kidding.

On 1/27/2023 at 2:41 PM, thebuzzardman said:

Can Defense Wins Championships be unbanned for this special time? 

I think that was April 1, 2011.

• Haha 1

On 3/19/2023 at 10:56 AM, Leftylarry said:

Yeah, I actually found some historical footage of that event on youtube:

• Haha 1