The Dallas game will be in November, but not Thanksgiving (Wrong)

Maxman

7 minutes ago, Maxman said:

This is what I have been told.  I am being 100% serious, a few sources said November but not Thanksgiving. 

Either way I am definitely going to this game. That is going to be a great road trip. I just sold my RV, working on getting a new one now. Hope to do the triple tailgate:

Friday Night:  High School Football at one of those million dollar stadiums

Saturday: College football tailgate

Sunday: Jets \ Cowboys

C'mon NFL give us Monday night football somewhere on the way back and we will go 4 for 4!

I'll be doing it, we will have a great time!

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

This is what I have been told.  I am being 100% serious, a few sources said November but not Thanksgiving. 

Either way I am definitely going to this game. That is going to be a great road trip. I just sold my RV, working on getting a new one now. Hope to do the triple tailgate:

C'mon NFL give us Monday night football somewhere on the way back and we will go 4 for 4!

Unless they are hard coding a Dallas NY game in November I seriously doubt your source has any knowledge. The schedule creation is incredibly complex and they are not deep into the process if it has started at all.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, RJIII said:

I live here, I'll be at the game for sure. Happy to help general questions/areas/entertainment if possible. 

Thanksgiving Day you be epic! Jerry does know how to put on a party. 

1 hour ago, chirorob said:

I live here as well.

What town you in?

I just moved out here 7 months ago. Loving everything about it. Is there a Jets bar around here that you know of?

• Upvote 2

Awesome! Been looking forward to this game since we moved out here this past June. Already told my brother and some friends back East to mark it on their calendar so they can come out here for it. If you’re putting a tailgate together, we’d love to try to swing by!

I think the only time I was able to make it to one of your events was the MetLife draft party when we walked out with Sam Darnold as our QB. Man, what an amazing day that was - filled with so much hope and promise for the next decade+ of Jets football. Lol at what’s actually transpired since.

So the cofounder of the Jets club here in Charlotte moved to Dallas a few years back.  We pretty much plan on making that trip to get with him etc.

Definitely should have an away Jetnation tailgate.  There will most likely be 5-8 of us.

All seriousness, I can kick in say $100 or more for the tailgate if you're gonna bring the van.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Maxman said:

Friday night, Southlake is a great HS town.  They've won state several times, former Jet Greg McElroy went there.   Really nice town, a ton of restaurants, maybe 20 minutes from DFW airport, 30 ish to get to Cowboys stadium.

I also know a good chiropractor who works in southlake.  Guys a dork, but a huge Jets fan.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

So the cofounder of the Jets club here in Charlotte moved to Dallas a few years back.  We pretty much plan on making that trip to get with him etc.

Definitely should have an away Jetnation tailgate.  There will most likely be 5-8 of us.

All seriousness, I can kick in say $100 or more for the tailgate if you're gonna bring the van.

I'm in for $100 hundo 

14 hours ago, Maxman said:

I think I’m gonna try to goto this one as well!!

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, johnnysd said:

Unless they are hard coding a Dallas NY game in November I seriously doubt your source has any knowledge. The schedule creation is incredibly complex and they are not deep into the process if it has started at all.

This. Nothing has even started, especially a month and a half before free agency. 

14 hours ago, johnnysd said:

The process has 100% started already.

4 hours ago, ChrebetOverKeyshawn said:

This. Nothing has even started, especially a month and a half before free agency. 

Well this thread can be the test. I don't do the I heard this thing often. Breaking stuff isn't the goal of the site. But was 100% told this would be in November from someone certain that it would happen.

Will it? Not sure but the thread is out there either way so we can always bump it in May.  :)

The schedule process is definitely underway though, that part isn't debatable imo.

14 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

I am planning on bringing the RV. So if needed we can definitely do a tailgate. My hope is that @joebabyny is there and he does his tailgate. But either way we will make sure Jets fans are covered.

I want to start doing more away games.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, RJIII said:

I live in Frisco, right next to the Cowboys practice facility.

15 hours ago, chirorob said:

They're putting some big stuff over there.  A new Universal park.

I'm in trophy club, work in Southlake.

Hey guys I lived in Lewisville for 20 years now in Rhome Texas the last 12. 

I'm pretty sure there are some Jets bar's here in Fort Worth. I was going to go with a friend one Sunday (he's from the Bronx) met him at the Bureau but he left and we did not stay in touch. 

Chirorob I shop in Southlake all the time at Central Market 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, DJF71 said:

Wow, I had no idea so many Jet fans lived in the Dallas area. I currently live in Arlington about 5 miles from the stadium. Allen is a crazy stadium.

sh*t, I didn't either.. I smell some watch parties.

• Upvote 1