Conference Championship Games betting thread

Late last night did one of those No Sweat Same Game Parlay's at FanDuel where you can get a $10 free bet back if you lose a wager of $10.

Eagles -2.5 and U 46.5
Bengals ML and O 48.5     < 4-Leg Same Game Parlay+ odds of +1084. Total Wager $10 Total Payout: $118.47

I'm torn on the Bengals game, but I errored on the side of Mahomes having a high ankle sprain and Burrow owning him.

My girlfriend also picked the Eagles and the under, but she went Chiefs instead of Bengals. She thinks Mahomes finally beats Burrow and the Kelce brothers will both go to the Super Bowl.

Eagles -2.5 and U 45.5
Chiefs -2.5 and O 48.5 <  4-Leg Same Game Parlay+ odds of +1044. Total Wager $10 Total Payout: $114.43

Who you got? 

Taking a few shots with anytime td’s

sanders  kittle ayuk and Philly def

Heard one of the talking heads this morning and while I typically don’t listen to them, this one might make sense.

live bet sf if they are within 3 points at start of 2nd half.

might consider this.

kc in the second game. 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Trotter said:

Taking a few shots with anytime td’s

sanders  kittle ayuk and Philly def

Heard one of the talking heads this morning and while I typically don’t listen to them, this one might make sense.

live bet sf if they are within 3 points at start of 2nd half.

might consider this.

kc in the second game. 

I think there is a good chance the 49ers get beat by double digits today, but I'm too nervous to lay the points. 

Good luck! 

Just now, playtowinthegame said:

I think there is a good chance the 49ers get beat by double digits today, but I'm to nervous to lay the points. 

Good luck! 

Good luck to you as well.

don’t know who the expert was that was saying this but their thought was if the eagles do beat them convincingly, it will most likely be a lead of 14 or more at half.

so if you like the 9ers but are hedging against that, wait till half and see if they are keeping it close.

it does make some sense but of course guarantees nothing

1 hour ago, playtowinthegame said:

@Dcat

what's your play today? 

nothing on the NFC game. Leaned toward under but just enjoying it.  What's the over/under on botched calls?  Should have played over on that.  refs are lame

Maybe make a half time bet.  

I like Bengals tonight on the Money Line, but not betting the farm.  Maybe I'll take the points too.  TBH, today's NFL card is extremely difficult.  At least for me.  If the number drops below 47, I'll take the over.

I did the DK Special boost:  Kelce 50+, Chase 50+, and Burrow 200+ passing  boost from -190 to +100. $50 max.    The leg that makes me nervous is Kelce.  I can see him with 47 yards and 2 TDs.