***official*** NFC Championship thread

3 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I’m leaning toward the Bengals only because I’ve won 3 in a row and you’re due to hit a bet after last week, lol.

You must have me confused with someone else. I went 3-1 with my divisional picks. Only game I lost was the Cowboys, and that's mostly because of Tony Pollard breaking his leg. The Eagles -6 vs the Giants was a cake walk. lol

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

You must have me confused with someone else. I went 3-1 with my divisional picks. Only game I lost was the Cowboys, and that's mostly because of Tony Pollard breaking his leg.

I know you were were spot on the first week (I lost both ways with a tease).

But didn’t you lose a 3 team parlay because of that ‘boys pick last week? (I hit my 2 bets)

2 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

The NFL should bring back the 3rd QB rule. 

I've been saying this for years and years, no excuse for not having a 3rd qb on the roster every game.  Don;t worry the NFL will change the rule only after this disaster.  I mean you have a 3rd QB on the team, let him dress.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

I've been saying this for years and years, no excuse for not having a 3rd qb on the roster every game.  Don;t worry the NFL will change the rule only after this disaster.  I mean you have a 3rd QB on the team, let him dress.

Look 3 out of 4 active QBs in this game are injured. I don’t know how they can protect these guys. 

• WTF? 1

4 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I know you were were spot on the first week (I lost both ways with a tease).

But didn’t you lose a 3 team parlay because of that ‘boys pick last week? (I hit my 2 bets)

I had a 4-leg parlay (Eagles 6-, Chiefs -6, Benglas ML, and Cowboys ML). I picked all the divisional games and threw $50 on it. I've yet to lose any of my money going back to October of last year. Most of my winnings are off of NBA through, because I bet that sport the most. I find NBA so much easier to pick. Last night was just f-ing around with a LIVE BET and threw $20 on the Celtics ML, Jazz +14.5, and Blazers +9.5 and it paid out $188. Some of that money pays for my gambling today. 

• Upvote 1