***official*** NFC Championship thread

10 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

I had a 4-leg parlay (Eagles 6-, Chiefs -6, Benglas ML, and Cowboys ML). I picked all the divisional games and threw $50 on it. I've yet to lose any of my money going back to October of last year. Most of my winnings are off of NBA through, because I bet that sport the most. I find NBA so much easier to pick. Last night was just f-ing around with a LIVE BET and threw $20 on the Celtics ML, Jazz +14.5, and Blazers +9.5 and it paid out $188. Some of that money pays for my gambling today. 

I haven’t followed the NBA for years now, but I always did best betting hoops back in the day. It seemed like every night you could pick at least two teams that would either win or lose (think Kareem, Magic Lakers or Bird Celtics wining 60 games every year, and the pre LeBron Cavs losing that many) it was just a matter of finding a game where a really good team played a bad one. You knew who would win, just had to look at the spread and decide which way to go.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Integrity28 said:

This right here is why MLF had to go, btw. He struggled to identify a weak spot in the D, and damn well would NEVER keep going to it until they stop it.

He was more wired for “let them have one if each of our plays”.

10A9E184-BB63-44E7-A47A-F5619C087447.jpeg

The Jets don’t run RPO because neither Zach nor White threaten the edge.

• Upvote 2

Look when you’re selling a product for big bucks in the billions have a huge national audience and the product you put out is controlled by injuries esp at the most popular and important position when you’re actually using 4th stringers. You have a problem. It’s just hard to sell an inferior product. 

• Upvote 2

I spent what felt like a week in hell attending a Philadelphia - Detroit with my then young son because he wanted to see Barry Sanders play.  Most sports fans can be animals, but the Eagles fans at home were the whole zoo and some of the most rude and crude folks I’ve ever met.  Since then, I hate every team from Philly and today and two weeks from now will be no exception.  Those people deserve no success.  **** ‘em.