Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

10 hours ago, JiFields said:

no but he's a huge turn on, I'd let him do things to me for a nickel 

I think Hal just says things to make it seem like he's figured out the game a little bit but nah, 

Yeah.  No clue.  But what am I supposed to do?  Read a Wiki? psssssh.  

5 hours ago, JiFields said:

You presented a case on joke post generated by AI.  I questioned you on your entire take and made a funny face gif w/ Steve Urkel being a detective.  It as this point in which I pontificated that you might have slipped and could be scum and me likey the direction of that sexy little train that formed.  It was hawt, so hawt, I'm giving half price rim jobs.

I do notice you are playing WAYYYyy different.  Your not town this time.  

Holy crap this game escalated quickly for an early day 1.  Lots of very serious finger-pointing going on, which of course more often than not tends to be overly-rambunctious towns going full gear when there's no real evidence to work off of yet, but that at least helps to gather future evidence better than little more than nonsensical ramblings on day one that everyone will just claim are jokes on day 2 to avoid any true commitment.

I will say jgb seems far more likely to be the classic townie convincing himself of some big case out of nothing, more so than anyone with any variety of scum rushing out of the games like that, but I've also never played with him so who knows.  But I figure he frequently enjoys reminding everyone how much more he knows about the level to which the team many of us here root for truly sucks, so it seems pretty on par to me so far.

I still want Pac to die btw.

• Upvote 1

Oh serious question @Jetsfan80 , how the hell are we supposed to know which of your scenes are meaningless incoherent nonsense, and which are actually real game scenes that count despite also being your personal brand of incoherence?

As a long-standing supporter of the modkill, it's disappointing to see Verbal is still apparently alive, but it would be kind of cool to know if there was really a missed day-kill attempt on AVM.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Well BG I'll offer a lil help ... All of 80's scenes are meaningless incoherent nonsense . carry on 

I literally made that joke while actually asking the question.

Nice to see your mafia skills are still at the same quality level as the noodle-armed one-yard check-down you always admired.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

CTM once asked me to go to a folk festival to watch him play the fiddle with an Arlo Guthrie impersonator. I could go though, because I had class that morning. 

Stripper with daddy issues paying her way through school.  

100% CTM dating material 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

53 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Oh serious question @Jetsfan80 , how the hell are we supposed to know which of your scenes are meaningless incoherent nonsense, and which are actually real game scenes that count despite also being your personal brand of incoherence?

As a long-standing supporter of the modkill, it's disappointing to see Verbal is still apparently alive, but it would be kind of cool to know if there was really a missed day-kill attempt on AVM.

If you see @GATABot 9000 show up and “scene incoming”, you’ll know it’s a real scene and not just me having a little fun.

image.png.601b080c372ad26e35874ed18112c15a.png

• Upvote 2

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Jgb (5) - Crusher, Jvill, Verbal, Peen, JiF

Lurker (2) - JVOR, Pac

Stark (2) - Smash, Hess

Pac (2) - BG, Leelou

Smash (1) - Stark

Arsis (1) - Drums

Hal (1) - Ballin

JVOR (1) - AVM

Barry (1) - jgb

Verbal (1) - Arsis

Hess (1) - Beaver

Not Voting (4) - Hal, Ape, Lurker, Barry

With 22 players alive it takes 12 votes to lynch.

1 hour ago, Bleedin Green said:

Holy crap this game escalated quickly for an early day 1.  Lots of very serious finger-pointing going on, which of course more often than not tends to be overly-rambunctious towns going full gear when there's no real evidence to work off of yet, but that at least helps to gather future evidence better than little more than nonsensical ramblings on day one that everyone will just claim are jokes on day 2 to avoid any true commitment.

I will say jgb seems far more likely to be the classic townie convincing himself of some big case out of nothing, more so than anyone with any variety of scum rushing out of the games like that, but I've also never played with him so who knows.  But I figure he frequently enjoys reminding everyone how much more he knows about the level to which the team many of us here root for truly sucks, so it seems pretty on par to me so far.

I still want Pac to die btw.

I’m not sure what he’s saying but still sus

2 hours ago, Bleedin Green said:

Nice to see your mafia skills are still at the same quality level as the noodle-armed one-yard check-down you always admired.

Wow, this is like a family reunion a decade later and old sounds still wide open. Least this sheds light on why you want Pac dead, The ACM lives on!!! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Really hoping jgb isn’t roled, he’s an absolute calamity right now. Making himself a layup Lynch candidate.

True, but when he was rolled last game  he read 50 hours worth of games and took the scum team to the woodshed. Guy assimilates information like I do calories. Yet, ain’t no way to learn how to be scum by reading games. Obviously day 1 and it’s impossible to know who is scum and who is not but his mafia IQ seems to all of a sudden been drastically reduced. You know what can do that? Drawing scum for the first time. They tend to lay low or try to hard the first time. JGB will likely never lay low in a game. It’s really exciting having him here playing with us. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Bleedin Green said:

Yep and me answering your question was me agreeing with you. You're such a sharp cookie.

I can see your football knowledge is still on the level of Skip Bayless. :)

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, The Crusher said:

True, but when he was rolled last game  he read 50 hours worth of games and took the scum team to the woodshed. Guy assimilates information like I do calories. Yet, ain’t no way to learn how to be scum by reading games. Obviously day 1 and it’s impossible to know who is scum and who is not but his mafia IQ seems to all of a sudden been drastically reduced. You know what can do that? Drawing scum for the first time. They tend to lay low or try to hard the first time. JGB will likely never lay low in a game. It’s really exciting having him here playing with us. 

Kind of like the venerial disease @CTM gave me, I’m with you (like it or not).

• Haha 3

I like how we’re about 7-8 pages into D1, half the game hasn’t posted, the rest is like, “you’re playing different GOTCHA!!!” with nobody pointing out that there like a lot of folks just playing their 2nd ever game. Hahaha… this is gonna be a wild one. Like the time @CTM gave my roomies and I a dimebag of pcp laced weed, we smoked it, then he drive us around in his families minivan trying to find a good place yo eat vegan ice cream..

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, The Crusher said:

If he’s new I didn’t really get nervous vibes. He was laughing emojis at things a lot a La not defensive unless I missed something. That’s my vibe check on him. 

34 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I like how we’re about 7-8 pages into D1, half the game hasn’t posted, the rest is like, “you’re playing different GOTCHA!!!” with nobody pointing out that there like a lot of folks just playing their 2nd ever game. Hahaha… this is gonna be a wild one. Like the time @CTM gave my roomies and I a dimebag of pcp laced weed, we smoked it, then he drive us around in his families minivan trying to find a good place yo eat vegan ice cream..

Lol.

noobs, Ape either has a PR post restriction thing I think it’s called or he’s pretending he has one. 

my guess is he does and is prob 3rd party. Maybe a survivor which would be funny 

• Upvote 2

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Jgb (5) - Crusher, Jvill, Verbal, Peen, JiF

Lurker (2) - JVOR, Pac

Stark (2) - Smash, Hess

Pac (2) - BG, Leelou

Smash (1) - Stark

Arsis (1) - Drums

Hal (1) - Ballin

JVOR (1) - AVM

Barry (1) - jgb

Verbal (1) - Arsis

Hess (1) - Beaver

Not Voting (4) - Hal, Ape, Lurker, Barry

With 22 players alive it takes 12 votes to lynch.

DEADLINE:  Friday, 3 PM EST

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Just because half the game isn’t playing doesn’t mean we should ignore those that are. Let’s be honest here, this is no more kGB’s second game as it is ours. Dude played  a better game his first time than anyone has ever. So it gives us a lot more  to look at and to draw from. I’m not saying I have the read right I’m saying I think it means a little more than “ you are playing different,” Plus you fed the comparison when you said you hope he wasn’t rolled up. You are 100% right, those CTM certified microdoses on the weekend wearing nothing but a loin clothe are working for  you, 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Yeah.  No clue.  But what am I supposed to do?  Read a Wiki? psssssh.  

I do notice you are playing WAYYYyy different.  Your not town this time.  

VOTE HAL

not voting calling out players as not town... gross