Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

3 minutes ago, AVM said:

Helluva bus on d2 eh?

Good stuff. What sucks, is I smelled it then, especially with the deference to the group, but then I lost my discipline and let myself get lost in fighting more than thinking. By the time we got to the end here, I just didn’t have the equity… which sucks, because I couldn’t get hess to accept my vetting via bg. 

Almost rounded the corner, but didn’t have what it takes.

The sun was shining brightly on the small seaside town of Whitecliff, and the smell of salt water hung heavily in the air.

The locals had been talking about the strange man they had seen in the village square, dressed in a long blue cloak, with a sack slung over his shoulder.

He had been playing a strange kind of pipe, and when people asked him what it was he simply said it was actually a Hacky sack.

image.thumb.png.789615282db01879bf2f3838d20d23c1.png

The townsfolk were skeptical but couldn't deny the strange music that had been echoing through the streets, and when the man had left, they had all agreed that it was a sign of something strange and mysterious.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

And so it was, that on a hot summer day, a surfer and an ape, followed by a strange man in a blue cloak, emerged from the forest and headed down the beach.

The surfer was a young man, with a wild look in his eyes and a wave-battered surfboard under his arm.

The ape, a large and powerful creature with long arms and a wide chest, was holding onto the piper's cloak, its eyes watching the strange man closely.

The group made their way down the beach, the piper's pipe playing a strange melody that seemed to draw the surfer and ape closer. As they continued forward, the townspeople watched in awe as the strange procession made its way towards the edge of the cliffs.

The piper stopped at the edge of the cliffs, and the ape and surfer followed suit. The surfer seemed mesmerized by the strange music, standing in a trance-like state, his eyes fixed on the piper's bag.

Suddenly, the piper reached into his bag and pulled out a strange looking stone. He raised it to the sky and the music he had been playing suddenly changed its tune.

The ape and surfer seemed to understand something and began to back away from the edge of the cliff. But it was too late. The piper had summoned a massive wave that crashed onto the beach, engulfing the surfer and ape and dragging them over the edge of the cliff.

image.thumb.png.0ae7005ca7fd9570db5e2c7fa23b789d.png

The wave receded back into the ocean, leaving only a few broken boards and a few pieces of clothing on the beach. The townsfolk had watched in horror as their beloved surfer and ape had been swept away by the wave, and they knew that the strange piper had been the cause.

The strange man had come to their town, and he had led their beloved surfer and ape to ruin.

JiF was was battered and exhausted from the fall from the cliff.

The pied piper was waiting for him on the beach, standing on a rock and holding a gun in his hands.

He had been watching JiF the entire time, and now he was ready to finish the job. JiF had no idea what was in store for him, and as he stumbled onto the beach, he was met with the sight of the pied piper aiming a gun at him.

He stopped in his tracks, not knowing what to do, and the pied piper began to fire.

The first shot ricocheted off JiF's bulletproof vest, but the pied piper was not deterred. He kept shooting, and the bullets kept ricocheting off the vest.

JiF was in a state of shock, not understanding what was happening. He tried to run away, but the pied piper kept firing, relentlessly.

image.thumb.png.b79ed0915f898c6a8996b7c7e065a71a.png

Finally, the pied piper stopped and JiF fell to the ground, dead. The pied piper had been relentless in his pursuit, and he had succeeded in killing JiF the surfer.

The pied piper smiled as he surveyed the beach, satisfied that his job had been done. 

Full setup:

Town

• DEA Officer (Standard Cop)  --  Beaver
  • Medicinal Marijuana Doc (Standard Doc)  --  Jvill
  • Pothead (3x Tracker)  --  BG
  • Whore (Odd night Role Cop)  -- JiF
  • Fatty (Extra Vote to lynch)  --  Crusher
  • D*ckless Wonder (Lover) and Barbie (Lover) -- Verbal & Leelou
  • Cargo Shorts (4 Items to distribute)  --  Pac
  • Blockhead (Post Restriction:  Forced OMGUS) - Smash
  • Community College Co-Ed (Post Restriction)  --  Ape
  • Drum Circle attendee (Post Restriction)  -- Drums
  • Noodle Dancer (Post Restriction)  --  Greenseed
  • Hacky Sacks (VTs) 
    • Barry
    • Jgb
    • Arsis 
    • Lurker
    • Ballin Replaced by Ape

Scum

• Pied Piper (Godfather + 2x ability to kill player on train)  --  Hess
  • Programmer (Watcher)  --  JVOR
  • Ruiner (Roleblocker) --  Hal
  • Patchouli Oil (Framer)  --  Stark
  • Hippie Ninja (Can’t be Tracked at Night) -- AVM

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@HessStation and the scum team have won!

Hess was the Scum Pied Piper (Godfather - shows up as Town/Hacky Sack to investigations) w/ 2 day shots (could only kill players who voted the same player he did AFTER him on a train)

image.jpeg.c68aaf8f871a5c3985d143d8779349d3.jpeg

Amazing role.

all of them, really. Very creative.

Good game, Hess.

Hilarious endgame.

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Hahaha, @Pac gave a vest to scumhessctm? Oy.

I guess we all come out with a black eye on this one, even those that had a decent showing.

Tainted.  GF role is a joke..  Only reason I gave a vest was role cop clear. 

I should have shot him. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Hahaha, @JiFields vetted and  @Pac gave a vest to scumhessctm? Oy.

I guess we all come out with a black eye on this one, even those that had a decent showing. You guys were on fire early.

Updated.

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

Tainted.  GF role is a joke..  Only reason I gave a vest was role cop clear. 

I should have shot him. 

Eh, we all took our lumps. You had a couple good at-bats and a big 9th inning strike out. 

I couldn’t even get off the bench. 

It happens.

• Post of the Week 1