Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Jgb (6) - Crusher, Jvill, Verbal, Peen, JiF, Ape

Barry (2) - Hess, Smash

Hal (2) - Ballin, Stark

Lurker (2) - JVOR, Pac

Pac (2) - BG, Leelou

Arsis (1) - Drums

JVOR (1) - AVM

Verbal (1) - Arsis

Hess (1) - Beaver

Not Voting (4) - Hal, Lurker, Barry, Jgb

With 22 players alive it takes 12 votes to lynch.

DEADLINE:  Friday, 3 PM EST

7 minutes ago, jgb said:

The ones who vaingloriously led the defense of an inactive player against the horror of one lousy vote would be a good place to start. I actually think Barry is town now and some scum thought it was an easy chance to build town cred to stick up for him. I hope this post deters from their plan but I would expect them to NK him, reveal him as town, and then boomerang me into a D2 lynch for “falsely chasing town.”

Best way to disrupt their effort is string me up to remove that option then look into his defenders. I’m a VT safe lynch.

They once called me a madman. The door is always open for you when you’re ready to join our tribe. We live in peace and harmony here. They call us names but we pay them no mind. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

They once called me a madman. The door is always open for you when you’re ready to join our tribe. We live in peace and harmony here. They call us names but we pay them no mind. 

I honestly believe my lynching and exposure as VT will put town on the trail of scum. The rallying to Barry’s defense was extremely sus when the board had 8 votes all for different players and they zeroed in on the one pressing a case the loudest. I believe some scum has been exposed reaching for cheap town cred.

3 minutes ago, jgb said:

I honestly believe my lynching and exposure as VT will put town on the trail of scum. The rallying to Barry’s defense was extremely sus when the board had 8 votes all for different players and they zeroed in on the one pressing a case the loudest. I believe some scum has been exposed reaching for cheap town cred.

So sus you’re still not voting for any of them?

Just now, jvill 51 said:

I’m not confident which is calculated and which is just a useful tag along. My reveal will put those under FOS that need to be.

If I have time to check in before deadline, maybe I’ll get a better feeling.

But I don’t do rando votes and I base it on the best evidence I have in front of me.

10 minutes ago, jgb said:

Ty i’ll try and remember this when I care if I’m still alive. 

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I haven’t noticed him yet and for lesser reasons you won’t vote for him plus when I looked at the roster his name called to me. 

I didn’t want to vote for him at that point in time when JGB was saying everyone one should because I didn’t see what he was talking about. 

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

That's more of a question for @jgb now isn't it? I'm using his words. He isn't voting for anyone at the moment.

I’ve revealed as VT and invited a lynch. I’ve then said when it happens, look to those that defended an inactive player against 1 vote when there were 7 others on the board. Not sure what you’re looking for here, pal. I’ve all but dug my own grave. 

3 minutes ago, jgb said:

I’ve revealed as VT and invited a lynch. I’ve then said when it happens, look to those that defended an inactive player against 1 vote when there were 7 others on the board. Not sure what you’re looking for here, pal. I’ve all but dug my own grave. 

We have a deadline on Friday. It’s Wednesday and you aren’t Nolder. 

are you done scum hunting? 

1 minute ago, Leelou said:

Game went a little serious quick, before everyone even chimed in 

100%

I feel like jgb thinks he made a great play in the first few pages, but really he’s just finding out that Jif and I gave him the roadmap to follow as cop last game. This sh*t isn’t as easy as it felt…. He’s “catching” townies, most likely.

Im just here for the herpes.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

100%

I feel like jgb thinks he made a great play in the first few pages, but really he’s just finding out that Jif and I gave him the roadmap to follow as cop last game. This sh*t isn’t as easy as it felt…. He’s “catching” townies, most likely.

Im just here for the herpes.

This reads like you’re making the assumption he’s town 

2 minutes ago, jgb said:

@HessStation asked me who the "they" is that I was referring to. I'm saying that's not a question for me, because I used that term in reference to the bold in your post below:

24 minutes ago, jgb said:

The rallying to Barry’s defense was extremely sus when the board had 8 votes all for different players and they zeroed in on the one pressing a case the loudest.

20 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

11 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Who are “they”?

2 minutes ago, Leelou said:

We have a deadline on Friday. It’s Wednesday and you aren’t Nolder. 

are you done scum hunting? 

My company is going public I’m on the tarmac now and no idea when I’ll have a chance to chime in again

• Upvote 1