Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

1 hour ago, jgb said:

Fair enough my reveal will help town 

If you are vanilla and you think this wax the way to curate ‘info’ we’re gonna have to chat, post game.

It’s going to be nearly impossible to discern who joined your train maliciously vs. for the lulz. Literally no help at all. Makes D1 a headache.

The D1 tact that works is patience. Scum gets blood thirsty and they try to exert influence. If you’re town, you just made it easy for them to hide and blend in.

It’s good, it happens. Whatever.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

This reads like you’re making the assumption he’s town 

Statistically he probably is.

Plus, he was cop last game and aced it. I think he’s floundering around trying to achieve some weird level of repeat performance. 

unvote

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

^ this sequence

looks good, man

Looking back another of his posts gives off similar vibes to me:

On 1/31/2023 at 8:19 AM, Integrity28 said:

Is this true?

jgb playing like a noob, I guess.

Hinting cop is about as stupid as it gets. Let scum dispense of him, if it’s true.

Anyone giving this case juice? Logic + math says jgb and Barry likely town, but scum might be day 1 greedy and encouraging it.

Ultimately I take it as more of a read than a "scum seeming to know too much" type assumption, though that's possibly clouded by the thought that Ape wouldn't be dumb enough to slip like that as scum. He has been a fairly docile Ape thus far.

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Jgb (4) - Crusher, Jvill, Peen, JiF

Ape (3) - Verbal, Leelou, Hess

Hal (2) - Ballin, Stark

Lurker (2) - JVOR, Pac

Pac (1) - BG

Barry (1) - Smash

Arsis (1) - Drums

JVOR (1) - AVM

Verbal (1) - Arsis

Hess (1) - Beaver

Not Voting (5) - Hal, Lurker, Barry, Jgb, Ape

With 22 players alive it takes 12 votes to lynch.

DEADLINE:  Friday, 3 PM EST

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Hal (2) - Ballin, Stark

Lurker (2) - JVOR, Pac

Pac (1) - BG

Barry (1) - Smash

Arsis (1) - Drums

JVOR (1) - AVM

Verbal (1) - Arsis

Hess (1) - Beaver

Not Voting (5) - Hal, Lurker, Barry, Jgb, Ape

You must have missed it, @HessStation just day killed Pac. Please have the @GATAbot process and post the scene where Pac is dead ASAP. Thanks.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Hal (2) - Ballin, Stark

Lurker (2) - JVOR, Pac

Stark (1) - Hal

Pac (1) - BG

Barry (1) - Smash

Arsis (1) - Drums

JVOR (1) - AVM

Verbal (1) - Arsis

Hess (1) - Beaver

Not Voting (4) - Lurker, Barry, Jgb, Ape

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Statistically he probably is.

Plus, he was cop last game and aced it. I think he’s floundering around trying to achieve some weird level of repeat performance. 

unvote

You've been saying he's town, yet you voted him. Then kept saying he was town and upvoted him. I don't understand but ok.

3 hours ago, jgb said:

I’ve revealed as VT and invited a lynch. I’ve then said when it happens, look to those that defended an inactive player against 1 vote when there were 7 others on the board. Not sure what you’re looking for here, pal. I’ve all but dug my own grave. 

Nobody defending Barry with one vote. We took your heavy stance based on an AI post and you claiming "its the best Case in the game" nonsense. It has zero to do with Barry, he just happens to be the dummy who made that post you saw things that quite honestly werent there. Stop acting like Barry was being defended, your ridicolous case and stance on basically his first post, not even a real post is what under attack. I'm not defending Barry I'm attacking your case.  You trying to change the narrative is very scummy and quite honestly pretty dumb. Town doesn;t know who is who, they make wrong decisions and lynch town all game especially on day 1. You pointing it out as anything else is crap. Your scum. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Hal (2) - Ballin, Stark

Lurker (2) - JVOR, Pac

Leelou (1) - Drums

Stark (1) - Hal

Pac (1) - BG

Barry (1) - Smash

JVOR (1) - AVM

Verbal (1) - Arsis

Hess (1) - Beaver

3 hours ago, jgb said:

I’ve revealed as VT and invited a lynch. I’ve then said when it happens, look to those that defended an inactive player against 1 vote when there were 7 others on the board. Not sure what you’re looking for here, pal. I’ve all but dug my own grave. 

As others are saying, picking at your case (which has already been proven to be quite weak) has nothing to do with Barry. Welcome to Mafia. No one is defending him. I think this may come in handy later but only time will tell. 

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Drums said:

You've been saying he's town, yet you voted him. Then kept saying he was town and upvoted him. I don't understand but ok.

Also may I clarify that I understand the unvote but not necessarily the vote. I don't expect you to explain because you never seem to but it's ok. Still pointing out my confusion.

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

Looking back another of his posts gives off similar vibes to me:

Ultimately I take it as more of a read than a "scum seeming to know too much" type assumption, though that's possibly clouded by the thought that Ape wouldn't be dumb enough to slip like that as scum. He has been a fairly docile Ape thus far.

You’re right, that’s not a slip I’d make as scum.

Not docile. It’s only page 14. Frankly joking around is usually still going in at this point. I’m not into the game yet. That’s all. Personal reasons.

38 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Hal (2) - Ballin, Stark

Lurker (2) - JVOR, Pac

Stark (1) - Hal

Pac (1) - BG

Barry (1) - Smash

Arsis (1) - Drums

JVOR (1) - AVM

Verbal (1) - Arsis

Hess (1) - Beaver

Jgb made himself a Lynch target, for whatever reason. I gave my read in what I think.

Not sure I know why I’m getting votes. I’m posting funny stuff? ?‍♂️  

I don’t have a fight in me. Seems like my train would be a good push for scum, so watch how people jump in and off. Otherwise, I dunno.

31 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Nobody defending Barry with one vote. We took your heavy stance based on an AI post and you claiming "its the best Case in the game" nonsense. It has zero to do with Barry, he just happens to be the dummy who made that post you saw things that quite honestly werent there. Stop acting like Barry was being defended, your ridicolous case and stance on basically his first post, not even a real post is what under attack. I'm not defending Barry I'm attacking your case.  You trying to change the narrative is very scummy and quite honestly pretty dumb. Town doesn;t know who is who, they make wrong decisions and lynch town all game especially on day 1. You pointing it out as anything else is crap. Your scum. 

Omg so sexy 

• Haha 1