Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

20 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You’re right, that’s not a slip I’d make as scum.

Not docile. It’s only page 14. Frankly joking around is usually still going in at this point. I’m not into the game yet. That’s all. Personal reasons.

Apartment living with a family of 4,"do what you gotta do Ape" hahahaha

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Drums said:

I see what people are saying about jgb but I feel he's excited noob town. Been there done that.

Time will tell.   He did go after Barry pretty hard for what I felt was nothing and he wasn't like that last game.   

On 1/30/2023 at 7:08 PM, The Crusher said:

JGB likely drew scum this game.

On 1/30/2023 at 8:46 PM, Integrity28 said:

I once went down on a lawyer at a Dave Mathews concert. He gave me Molly and choked me a little, like my daddy used to.

Then again, Ape is posting this crap in response to Crusher which I don't remember him doing often as well.   

379.jpg

50 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Nobody defending Barry with one vote. We took your heavy stance based on an AI post and you claiming "its the best Case in the game" nonsense. It has zero to do with Barry, he just happens to be the dummy who made that post you saw things that quite honestly werent there. Stop acting like Barry was being defended, your ridicolous case and stance on basically his first post, not even a real post is what under attack. I'm not defending Barry I'm attacking your case.  You trying to change the narrative is very scummy and quite honestly pretty dumb. Town doesn;t know who is who, they make wrong decisions and lynch town all game especially on day 1. You pointing it out as anything else is crap. Your scum. 

Yikes. This is such a glaring departure from town crush’s jovial demeanor that it can no longer be ignored.

vote crush

2 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Time will tell.   He did go after Barry pretty hard for what I felt was nothing and he wasn't like that last game.   

On 1/30/2023 at 7:08 PM, The Crusher said:

JGB likely drew scum this game.

Then again, Ape is posting this crap in response to Crusher which I don't remember him doing often as well.   

379.jpg

I don't think Ape's random posts are alignment indicative tbh

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Jgb (4) - Crusher, Jvill, Peen, JiF

Ape (3) - Verbal, Leelou, Hess

Hal (2) - Ballin, Stark

Lurker (2) - JVOR, Pac

Crusher (1) - Jgb

Leelou (1) - Drums

Stark (1) - Hal

Pac (1) - BG

Barry (1) - Smash

JVOR (1) - AVM

Verbal (1) - Arsis

Hess (1) - Beaver

Not Voting (3) - Lurker, Barry, Ape

With 22 players alive it takes 12 votes to lynch.

DEADLINE:  Friday, 3 PM EST

5 minutes ago, jgb said:

Yikes. This is such a glaring departure from town crush’s jovial demeanor that it can no longer be ignored.

vote crush

Yup, I'm getting some of what I like to call dickhead vibes haha. I only use that when referring to Crush and it's proven to be a scum tell in the past. I'm in.

unvote vote Crush

Real talk: flying with ten kids to a math competition tomorrow so I think I can get on tomorrow night when I get to the hotel but Friday is the actual competition plus traveling back home so I will absolutely not be around that day. @Jetsfan80 if you plan to make all deadlines at 3 PM I'll never be around. Sadly I have to work at work.

5 minutes ago, Drums said:

Real talk: flying with ten kids to a math competition tomorrow so I think I can get on tomorrow night when I get to the hotel but Friday is the actual competition plus traveling back home so I will absolutely not be around that day. @Jetsfan80 if you plan to make all deadlines at 3 PM I'll never be around. Sadly I have to work at work.

You’re very townish. If anyone votes for you while away I will personally shoot them in the back. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

You’re very townish. If anyone votes for you while away I will personally shoot them in the back. 

I don't believe a word you say but you've made me laugh out loud like 10 times in this game so I really hope you're town

5 hours ago, Verbal said:

I feel like one of KGB or Ape might be scum here.

Unvote

Vote: Ape

This is a scummy vote, because of the qualifier. If we’re both town, it insulates him no matter which of us is lynched. Built-in cushion for being wrong.

Plus, it fuels the top 2 trains.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Drums said:

No, deadlines won't be at 3 PM Friday each time.  Some days it'll be in the evenings and it will vary based on activity level.  Just didn't want to do a Friday night deadline and I thought Thursday night would be a bit too soon this time around. 

I won't do weekend deadlines, either.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No, deadlines won't be at 3 PM Friday each time.  Some days it'll be in the evenings and it will vary based on activity level.  Just didn't want to do a Friday night deadline and I thought Thursday night would be a bit too soon this time around. 

Just don’t put it off for 30 years ok? 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Jgb (4) - Crusher, Jvill, Peen, JiF

Ape (3) - Verbal, Leelou, Hess

Crusher (2) - Jgb, Drums

Hal (2) - Ballin, Stark

Lurker (2) - JVOR, Pac

Stark (1) - Hal

Pac (1) - BG

Barry (1) - Smash

JVOR (1) - AVM

Verbal (1) - Arsis

Hess (1) - Beaver

Not Voting (3) - Lurker, Barry, Ape

With 22 players alive it takes 12 votes to lynch.

DEADLINE:  Friday, 3 PM EST

Vote verbal 

Just not sitting right with the vibe in his vote for me. I don’t understand the logic at this point Ape or JGB… Based on?

That I razzed him for playing cocky? Or because I’ve posted jokes mostly to make fun of @CTM?

Like, what a drag you guys. This is why I like older men. 

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ok, thanks. Seems everyone else is available during the day anyway. Probably just a me problem.