Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

Just now, Stark said:

since im off Verb, because of you

I would go Greenseed, Pac we have 45 minutes til DL you want to go either of these

I have an on camera meeting in 15 mins. I have not paid attention much attention to greenseed. Rational there? Just inactive? 

I mean, do you guys even understand the whole point of me calling that out?

-KGB makes weird reads post

-Ape posts with the clearly underlying assumption KGB is town

How would somebody KNOW another player is town without that 2nd player knowing the 1st player knows?  Hint:  one is scum.

Now it seemed clear it was Ape, I just worded it that they don't appear to be on the same team.  Could they both be town and Ape was ignorant of how his post sounded?  Sure, he even admitted it should be sus.

But my reaction to it was reasonable, and me thinking they aren't on the same team is not a stretch.

8 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Wait. How do I have more posts than you if you are the one that never shuts up? omg

In this game or JN overall?  Overall, every pimple-faced twerp that played mafia has flirted with you a million times and you reply to them all....that there is 40% of your posts, lol.

As for me, only 80 flirts with me.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I have an on camera meeting in 15 mins. I have not paid attention much attention to greenseed. Rational there? Just inactive? 

mostly inactive, votes JGB. is unwilling to entertain anyone else as potential vote even when questioned. seems like he's around just enough to not be "inactive" feels like scared scum. 

Just now, Stark said:

mostly inactive, votes JGB. is unwilling to entertain anyone else as potential vote even when questioned. seems like he's around just enough to not be "inactive" feels like scared scum. 

it's hard to discern scared scum and hesitant townie this early, but I see what you're saying

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

In this game or JN overall?  Overall, every pimple-faced twerp that played mafia has flirted with you a million times and you reply to them all....that there is 40% of your posts, lol.

I have ~11K and you have ~9K. 

3 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Sup bitch. Like you like volume discounts? 

2 hours ago, Leelou said:

It's how your posting, your persona. And I'm trying to ignore everything you say about RL because that should not be a factor in how I read your posts. 

Okay, fair. It’s a tone thing? What is the tone? What other reads do you have?

54 minutes ago, Verbal said:

When Ape does it, it's reaction testing.

When anybody does it to Ape, it's his above post.

*sadly shakes head*

It’s not lost on me that may be your intent. Many folks here use me as the catalyst for “traps” because I play along and/or just naturally react.

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Jgb (7) - Jvill, Peen, JiF, JVOR, Hal, Barry, AVM

Hal (3) - Ballin, Crusher, Jgb

Peen (2) - Leelou, Stark

Barry (2) - Arsis, Hess

Ape (2) - Verbal, Smash

Verbal (1) - Lurker

Crusher (1) - Drums

Pac (1) - BG

Hess (1) - Beaver

Lurker (1) - Pac

Not Voting (1) - Ape

With 22 players alive it takes 12 votes to lynch.

DEADLINE:  TODAY, 3 PM EST

14 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I mean, do you guys even understand the whole point of me calling that out?

-KGB makes weird reads post

-Ape posts with the clearly underlying assumption KGB is town

How would somebody KNOW another player is town without that 2nd player knowing the 1st player knows?  Hint:  one is scum.

Now it seemed clear it was Ape, I just worded it that they don't appear to be on the same team.  Could they both be town and Ape was ignorant of how his post sounded?  Sure, he even admitted it should be sus.

But my reaction to it was reasonable, and me thinking they aren't on the same team is not a stretch.

I’m puzzled by this. At no point did I act “sure” he was town. Like I knew. I simply gave my read on the situation. If I were scum and knew he was town getting all that heat, why would I say anything?

I just cannot track on your logic here. I’m not a newb. This is something a newb would do.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I’m puzzled by this. At no point did I act “sure” he was town. Like I knew. I simply gave my read on the situation. If I were scum and knew he was town getting all that heat, why would I say anything?

I just cannot track on your logic here. I’m not a newb. This is something a newb would do.

A noob would do that, or a slip.  Even seasoned scum do it.

My impression on your post was that you were assuming he was town and based info off of that....which makes it look like you knew he was town....which clearly only scum can do.

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Jgb (8) - Jvill, Peen, JiF, JVOR, Hal, Barry, AVM, Ape

Hal (3) - Ballin, Crusher, Jgb

Peen (2) - Leelou, Stark

Barry (2) - Arsis, Hess

Ape (2) - Verbal, Smash

Verbal (1) - Lurker

Crusher (1) - Drums

Pac (1) - BG

Hess (1) - Beaver

Lurker (1) - Pac

Not Voting (0) - NONE

With 22 players alive it takes 12 votes to lynch.

DEADLINE:  TODAY, 3 PM EST