Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

3 minutes ago, Verbal said:

A noob would do that, or a slip.  Even seasoned scum do it.

My impression on your post was that you were assuming he was town and based info off of that....which makes it look like you knew he was town....which clearly only scum can do.

Okay, well

wrong ric flair GIF

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Why Hal again?

Posted about how he had a town read on jgb, flipped his vote to jgb for what seemed like a joke reason, but has since disappeared and still has his vote parked there for non gameplay stuff. He also said early D1 that JiF was scum, but then flipped that read and hasn’t given a reason why.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jvill 51 said:

Posted about how he had a town read on jgb, flipped his vote to jgb for what seemed like a joke reason, but has since disappeared and still has his vote parked there for non gameplay stuff. He also said early D1 that JiF was scum, but then flipped that read and hasn’t given a reason why.

Saying one thing, doing another?

I still don't see how kgb is the leading train. He's such a newbie. They tend to get over zealous as town.

I'd want to see more from him then a second game player is being overzealous to lynch. Plus we're getting a lot of reactions to him such as ape and Hal being scummy in response to him.

Plus if he is scum I think he's a liability to him and him being so out there will force his team to make mistakes in covering for him.

I don't like the train for day 1.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Arsis said:

I still don't see how kgb is the leading train. He's such a newbie. They tend to get over zealous as town.

I'd want to see more from him then a second game player is being overzealous to lynch. Plus we're getting a lot of reactions to him such as ape and Hal being scummy in response to him.

Plus if he is scum I think he's a liability to him and him being so out there will force his team to make mistakes in covering for him.

Disagree with the bold, at this point they'd bus him hard and not look back.

39 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

vote jgb

This is gross. Pops in after 3 days no activity to sneak in a vote on the top train and vanish. Since I’m going up, time to fess up. 

I DO still believe I nailed Barry as scum in one post. Yes maybe it was AI but he read it and made the decision to go with it. Every English speaker in the world knows that the word “indubitably” is so linked to Sherlock Holmes that it’s almost never used in any other context. I believe he left himself a way to claim cop with some credibility later while having a convenient “oh it was just AI” out. A town cop would not do so this openly on D1, or at least definitely should not.

As far as other reads, I did think Crush was scum but now I think more likely he saw me as a low-effort slam dunk case to press and got excited to actually move the needle this game lol. The man behind the curtain was jvill who camped as the first vote and didn’t budge once all while pressing cases on others yet skillfully and subtly keeping the discussion on me when a push was needed. jvill is cold and logical and is a very tough read but it was a skillful as hell pied pipering if indeed he is scum.

Got a feel that JiF isn’t playing right, call it meta intuition but I think he’d be sucking up the airwaves with his Batman act as town.

Ape? Ape is always Ape lol.

Lastly, Hal sweet Hal. While a scummy reversal, I’m slightly on the side of just a casual player here to kick around so not necessarily a scum tell.

Good luck town god bless, good voyage, good hunting!

• Upvote 1

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Jgb (10) - Jvill, Peen, JiF, JVOR, Hal, Barry, AVM, Ape, Beaver, Crusher

Hal (2) - Ballin,  Jgb

Peen (2) - Leelou, Stark

Barry (1) - Arsis

Verbal (1) - Lurker

Ape (1) - Smash

Crusher (1) - Drums

Pac (1) - BG

Lurker (1) - Pac

Not Voting (2) - Verbal, Hess

With 22 players alive it takes 12 votes to lynch.

DEADLINE:  TODAY, 3 PM EST

2 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Ok, noted, now vote fur him, we got 13 minutes to get a majority 

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Jgb (11) - Jvill, Peen, JiF, JVOR, Hal, Barry, AVM, Ape, Beaver, Crusher, Hess

Hal (2) - Ballin,  Jgb

Peen (2) - Leelou, Stark

Barry (1) - Arsis

Verbal (1) - Lurker

Ape (1) - Smash

Crusher (1) - Drums

Pac (1) - BG

Lurker (1) - Pac

Not Voting (1) - Verbal

With 22 players alive it takes 12 votes to lynch.

DEADLINE:  TODAY, 3 PM EST