Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

39 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Really? The game just started and we can't do better than lynching Barry off what seems to be an AI-generated post? Why not vote for me if that's the case?

At least I have a basis. There’s like 8 people voting for no reason.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, jgb said:

At least I have a basis. There’s like 8 people voting for no reason.

A. Why the edit to this post? The original said something like “ask everyone else why they’re voting then get back to me”. Can’t remember the full wording and don’t think there’s much substance changed, but wording is definitely different.

B. I didn’t ask why you were voting, I asked why you think we can’t/won’t do any better than that case on Barry.

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

A. Why the edit to this post? The original said something like “ask everyone else why they’re voting then get back to me”. Can’t remember the full wording and don’t think there’s much substance changed, but wording is definitely different.

B. I didn’t ask why you were voting, I asked why you think we can’t/won’t do any better than that case on Barry.

You know why. I know why. We all know why. I’ll hammer this train when the time comes.

Once upon a time, there was a purple pirate named @AVM.  She was a fierce and daring explorer who loved nothing more than sailing the high seas in search of adventure.

The purple pirate had a faithful crew who followed her orders without hesitation and she was kind and generous to them. She had a trusty ship that was well known throughout the seven seas for its speed and agility.

One day, the purple pirate was sailing through the Caribbean Sea when she encountered an unexpected adversary: an umbrella. At first, she thought it was just a harmless object, but as it approached, she could tell it was more than just an umbrella. It was a living creature, with a long body, a small head, and a pair of wings.

The purple pirate was shocked, but she was also brave. She grabbed her sword and prepared to fight, even though she knew she was outnumbered. The umbrella flew closer and closer, and the purple pirate braced herself for the attack.

Suddenly, the umbrella unleashed a stream of lightning bolts at her. The purple pirate was able to deflect most of them with her sword, but a few got through and hit her. The purple pirate was injured, but she refused to give up. Drawing on her inner strength, she fought back with all her might.

After a long battle, the purple pirate eventually defeated the umbrella, and the creature flew away in defeat. The purple pirate had won the battle, but she was exhausted and injured. She and her crew quickly set sail for home. The purple pirate had learned an important lesson that day: no matter how powerful your enemies may seem, never give up. With determination and courage, you can always overcome the odds.

image.png.80cafd9a8515e1d0351c42059db1a1e9.png

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Color me not impressed by this

All good it’s all competing theories

26 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I changed it because I didn’t see anyone else in the thread. It said ask everyone whose voting for zero reason then get back to me.

28 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Time value of money. It’s my view that I am unlikely to find a better case in a reasonable amount of time. 

58 minutes ago, jgb said:

Called out 80 last game early in D1 — correctly, I might add.

In that vein, I literally voted the serial killer in my first post, thereby catching him before gameplay even started.

Get on my level, son.

11 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Boy, DM must have had some PTSD sort of bastard mod games huh.

I'd be the reason for that, every game I run is bastard, heh.

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, jgb said:

Time value of money. It’s my view that I am unlikely to find a better case in a reasonable amount of time. 

What would you consider reasonable? The game barely started and there’s no deadline.

And am I correct that the case is essentially: Barry breadcrumbed cop because the word indubitably was used, and a real cop wouldn’t breadcrumb this early?

2 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

What would you consider reasonable? The game barely started and there’s no deadline.

And am I correct that the case is essentially: Barry breadcrumbed cop because the word indubitably was used, and a real cop wouldn’t breadcrumb this early?

If you feel more comfortable with AI telling you to vote Pac, waste of both our time for me to re-explain what I’ve already explained.

9 minutes ago, Verbal said:

In that vein, I literally voted the serial killer in my first post, thereby catching him before gameplay even started.

Get on my level, son.

I'd be the reason for that, every game I run is bastard, heh.

My 80 vote had a basis. Yours was because you always vote 80.

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Hess (2) - Beaver, Hess

Drums (1) - Stark

Jgb (1) - Crusher

Hal (1) - Ballin

JVOR (1) - AVM

AVM (1) - JVOR

Barry (1) - jgb

Crusher (1) - Hal

Verbal (1) - Arsis

Pac (1) - jvill

With 22 player alive it takes 12 votes to lynch.

Huge game. I predict no lynches until day 3.