Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

2 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

So Night actions get delayed because scum was “busy at work” and then Crusher gets home “late from the gym”

…cause he strikes us all as someone who is dedicated to his health. 

Interested Kevin Nash GIF

I’m an idiot. I forgot Crusher is already dead. Let’s remove him from the suspect list.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I just got back from the gym and does anyone know when it became cool to wear pajama bottoms to the gym? Every young dude under 25 or so had pajama bottoms on kind of sorta working out. Just strange. 

Seriously?  I just started wearing the mid thigh high shorts so show off my sexy hairy white thighs kike all the kids do and now there is a new trend I @GATA get him w/? 

8 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

lynch JIF tomorrow gives us the best info closely followed by the APE if JIF flips scum. Ape, I forget is that a one time Lie Detector ?

So you want to lynch me, after I provide the lie detect sample to Ape?  Not even concerned if I'm town?

lol

So many people playing so badly.

34 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Seriously?  I just started wearing the mid thigh high shorts so show off my sexy hairy white thighs kike all the kids do and now there is a new trend I @GATA get him w/? 

No dude, I’m talking straight up pajama bottoms. Like the baggy ones with squares on them. Please pm me an action shot with the shorts you mention because I’m not sure what you mean.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

So Night actions get delayed because scum was “busy at work” and then Crusher gets home “late from the gym”

…cause he strikes us all as someone who is dedicated to his health. 

Interested Kevin Nash GIF

Crushed is dead and confirmed town.

53 minutes ago, JiFields said:

So you want to lynch me, after I provide the lie detect sample to Ape?  Not even concerned if I'm town?

lol

Then he wants to Lynch me before figuring out if I have a 1x ability or not.

Solid plan. Take out the best scum hunters and then play slap dick with the derps left over.

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Then he wants to Lynch me before figuring out if I have a 1x ability or not.

Solid plan. Take out the best scum hunters and then play slap dick with the derps left over.

Boom, boom!  Mr. Logic has planned the next two lynches because omg gambit!  Screw the Lie Detector and whatever the night brings, lets get rid of two potential town PR's! 

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

It’s February fool, it’s the New me part of the yearly cycle. Mrs Crusher cooks healthier for me (I hate it) and I go to the gym and when I come home she go’s “ Hercules, Hercules , Hercules. I don’t actually do anything when Im there. I pour a little water on the front of my shirt and take a picture for  her to show her how hard I’m working. Are you even married dude? It’s work son! See..

25C1AE0E-E76C-47E0-8E50-FD3B5752C759.jpeg

lmfao, wasnt that a scene from that epic 80's movie about a Bike racing from the 80's? American Flyers?   Costner was in it, and a couple of 80's stars.  The smoking hot chick from Running Man.  There is a kid who's dad is trying to force him get into shape, so he gets on the exercise bike and splash water on himself to fake he did the work out?  lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JiFields said:

lmfao, wasnt that a scene from that epic 80's movie about a Bike racing from the 80's? American Flyers?   Costner was in it, and a couple of 80's stars.  The smoking hot chick from Running Man.  There is a kid who's dad is trying to force him get into shape, so he gets on the exercise bike and splash water on himself to fake he did the work out?  lol

Don’t remember the movie but I certainly remember the seen. Haha 

1 minute ago, JiFields said:

Not "Running Man" - a different Arnold movie...Commando!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JiFields said:

lol

Don't play selfish JIF . Last game you wanted to lynch the outed Deputy to get info .... You are now basically vanilla town and could provide the best info for town if you are lynched, otherwise we don't know if you or others were up to something. As I stated in an earlier post APE could be scum as well. So your lynch can work two fold and let us know if APE is clean as well and he still has a role right ?

52 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

It’s February fool, it’s the New me part of the yearly cycle. Mrs Crusher cooks healthier for me (I hate it) and I go to the gym and when I come home she go’s “ Hercules, Hercules , Hercules. I don’t actually do anything when Im there. I pour a little water on the front of my shirt and take a picture for  her to show her how hard I’m working. Are you even married dude? It’s work son! See..

25C1AE0E-E76C-47E0-8E50-FD3B5752C759.jpeg

Don't photoshop us big boy

• Haha 1