Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

4 minutes ago, JiFields said:

The bad look is he was lining up lynches based on nothing.  There was no info, Ape had not provide a LD result, etc.  It was just talk.  His rationale is completely illogical and he's done a 180 since pressuring anyone not voting AVM based on the only useful info provided by anyone yet in this game, me, other than I guess Lee/Verb mason team.  And now, he wants to kill that player and he doesnt even think I'm scum.

Easy lynch here. 

yep it only makes sense when you do it JIF . Hey lets lynch the town Deputy LOL get real man

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

@Smashmouth jif made his LD statemtne to ape before any of us knew ape was lying about LD. why would JiF do that. if he's scum and ape is legit, JiF is dead/found out.

arsis and you were pushing the Lynch JiF  thing 12 hours ago. why were you on this Lynch jif thing all night and even into the morning before we saw any scene from night

I am leaning town on jif because he was willing to make the LD statement and when he did, no way he knew ape was not able to actually lie detect it.. 

JIF did it Stark because he was asked to do it . He had to comply or be suspected as scum ...I'm sorry you don't get that. Did you not see APE asking him too ???

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I didn't link those players they linked themselves with lies and yet in the end somehow I'm scum . Good job Stark. Bravo !!!

what am I missing. ape was scum? lol he flipped town with a PR. JiF provided a clear as day LD statement.

for now I am leaning town on jif and not liking the push you had started over night. now we have info on ape and you are pushing the Lynch the VT guy for info when 80% of the game hasn't even read this morning. 

lets take a deep breath here 

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

what am I missing. ape was scum? lol he flipped town with a PR. JiF provided a clear as day LD statement.

for now I am leaning town on jif and not liking the push you had started over night. now we have info on ape and you are pushing the Lynch the VT guy for info when 80% of the game hasn't even read this morning. 

lets take a deep breath here 

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

JIF did it Stark because he was asked to do it . He had to comply or be suspected as scum ...I'm sorry you don't get that. Did you not see APE asking him too ???

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

yep it only makes sense when you do it JIF . Hey lets lynch the town Deputy LOL get real man

Again, not even remotely comparable situations.  All good buddy but you're wasting your time.  The town trusts me more than you and rightfully so.  You've done nothing useful and now you're trying to lynch the one player who provided a pro-town play and the motivation is based on the fear of a gambit, you cant explain and not based on you actually thinking I'm scum.

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

I do get it

sorry you aren't seeing my side of it. 

Well, yeah, and the other factor too....like Arsis pointed out...I said I was "scum" at one point ******* w/ Arsis cray conspiracy theory talk at night.  Ape could have LD'd that, he didnt actually need my statement but I provided it anyway because I'm trying to win this game for the town.

11 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Well, yeah, and the other factor too....like Arsis pointed out...I said I was "scum" at one point ******* w/ Arsis cray conspiracy theory talk at night.  Ape could have LD'd that, he didnt actually need my statement but I provided it anyway because I'm trying to win this game for the town.

yes you did say you were scum 2 times early on D2, but you never said you weren't 3rd party until the post you made to ape 

• Upvote 1

On 2/5/2023 at 2:59 PM, Integrity28 said:

I’m not covering for anyone.

By your post, I figured VT = hackey sack. so like a bunch of hackey sacks. Given how you reacted, you said since Jif didn’t know hackey sack was VT then he must be scum or roled. 

In doing this, you telegraphed to the game that VT = hackey sack. No?

All I’m saying is that it’s not that simplistic. I’m vanilla, but not hackey sack. It’s not necessarily a “gotcha” and I frankly have reservations about blindly following bad logic. If that makes me scum, cool. I’d rather hold my ground than play like a spazz.

Exactly, you gave them the info early. 

On 2/5/2023 at 8:11 PM, Integrity28 said:

Arsis, Jif snd AVM all scum. Arsis literally telling us the gambit they’re trying. 

Go Crazy Wtf GIF

17 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Jif should really say he’s town role cop, so I can LD that sh*t.

17 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

But are you town?

15 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I asked JIF to say he’s town aligned and he won’t. I don’t know wtf you are talking about… seems like you’re defending him though.

@Stark this is how many times ape asked JIF to say he was town so he could LD. JIF obviously was trying to weasel out of it but APE persisted. Then if that was not enough JIF claimed APE was covering for him these last few pages when its obvious APE was doing nothing of the sort and he stated that here as well . You can read the posts and should at some point come to the conclusion JIF is scum. He and AVM cooked that weak buss attempt up and its obvious. Crap I really have to go see ya's later

15 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Jif won’t let me vet him. Hal is obfuscating. Kill them both.

32 minutes ago, JiFields said:

No, go back and look, I kept guessing what Ape's role was based on his PR.  I think at one point I said "Stripper with daddy issues paying her way through school" ie; the type of women CTM dats.  I'm a straight up Whore, so I could see the nuance based on his posts. 

Checks out. Still think it’s a bit off not to question the similarity but I can see the distinction.

You were also hinting at being a whore all game, which I honestly didn’t pick up on at all in real time or even when you claimed. Almost felt dumb for a second, but when you’re offering blowies left and right and nobody bats an eye that’s a you problem, not a me problem.

• Haha 2

On 2/3/2023 at 9:01 PM, JiFields said:

I'm impressed.  Wow.  Good work. You're right. '

I'm scum. 

6 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

@Stark this is how many times ape asked JIF to say he was town so he could LD. JIF obviously was trying to weasel out of it but APE persisted. Then if that was not enough JIF claimed APE was covering for him these last few pages when its obvious APE was doing nothing of the sort and he stated that here as well . You can read the posts and should at some point come to the conclusion JIF is scum. He and AVM cooked that weak buss attempt up and its obvious. Crap I really have to go see ya's later

yes I saw that. jif had said he was scum flat out 3 days ago on D2.

ape could have LD that post if he wanted. I think that was before ape ever hinted at LD. 

not ruling out the possibility that the AVM was a bus but more posts to this game than just ape asking him to say he's town - its hindsight but if ape was a LD he could have ran the LD on his statement above without telling the game he was LD. 

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Hey dumb ass I made it clear APE was full of sh*t early with his lie detector bullsh*t. I was surprised when he flipped town but now its clear exactly why he did what he did and I laid that out as well. APE himself claimed he was trying to draw the shot from scum, so give it up, you're starting to look like a fool. 

You and AVM cooked up a weak scum buss move and its as simple as that.

Now that your claiming Vanilla town you should be fine with a lynch for information like you ALWAYS preach unless of course it pertains to you. 

Is this a lynch for information or a lynch because you think he’s scum? I’m failing to see how his lynch is so much more informative than anyone else’s at this point.

57 minutes ago, Stark said:

@Smashmouth jif made his LD statemtne to ape before any of us knew ape was lying about LD. why would JiF do that. if he's scum and ape is legit, JiF is dead/found out.

arsis and you were pushing the Lynch JiF  thing 12 hours ago. why were you on this Lynch jif thing all night and even into the morning before we saw any scene from night

I am leaning town on jif because he was willing to make the LD statement and when he did, no way he knew ape was not able to actually lie detect it.. 

Blech. If JiF refuses to make the LD statement he’s lynched today. Not sure how that means anything.

1 hour ago, Stark said:

He made the statement then Ape was NK’d according to my notes. 

23 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Blech. If JiF refuses to make the LD statement he’s lynched today. Not sure how that means anything.

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

He made the statement then Ape was NK’d according to my notes. 

yes but 3 days prior JiF had said

"I'm Scum"

that could have been LD'd was my point 

Updated roster:

1. @Hal N of Provo
  2. @Arsis
  3. @JiFields
  4. Crusher  Town Fatty (Extra Vote to Lynch), Killed N1

5. Ape  Town Community College Student (Post Restriction), Killed N2
  6. @Stark
  7. @jvill 51
  8. @Beaver