Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

Updated Roster:

1. @Hal N of Provo
  2. @Arsis
  3. @JiFields
  4. Crusher  Town Fatty (Extra Vote to Lynch), Killed N1

5. Ape  Town Community College Student (Post Restriction), Killed N2
  6. @Stark
  7. @jvill 51
  8. Beaver  DEA Officer (Standard Cop) Killed D3
  9. Jgb  Town Hacky Sack (Vanilla Town), Lynched D1

10. @Pac
  11. Ballin  replaced D3 by @Integrity28
  12. @Lurker89
  13. Barry  Town Hacky Sack (Vanilla Town), Modkilled D2
  14. @HessStation
  15. @Drums
  16. JVOR  Scum Programmer (Watcher), Shot D3
  17. @Verbal
  18. @Bleedin Green
  19. @Smashmouth
  20. @Leelou
  21. @Greenseed4
  22. AVM  Scum Hippie Ninja (Can’t be Tracked at Night), Lynched D2
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, Smashmouth said:

I am leaning this way Leelou but I'm putting it out there because its obvious 80 has tailored this game in a certain way and to his liking. Also if that was a concern he could have added to the mafia team or give them a chance for a 1 time recruit.  I'm not sure he's just restricting town here .

still developing theory... 

dude. 

the drugs are kicking in  my post restriction is overtaking me

1509712537_giphy.gif.f367bcee3a9b3319daf0c974192737f3.gif

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

This post you say you have to do it angrily now that I discovered the restriction:

re -read that I was adding since I knew you would think I just had to make the vote. I was just giving you more info. You can vet this by looking at my posts

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Updated Roster:

1. @Hal N of Provo
  2. @Arsis
  3. @JiFields
  4. Crusher  Town Fatty (Extra Vote to Lynch), Killed N1

5. Ape  Town Community College Student (Post Restriction), Killed N2
  6. @Stark
  7. @jvill 51
  8. Beaver  DEA Officer (Standard Cop) Killed D3
  9. Jgb  Town Hacky Sack (Vanilla Town), Lynched D1

10. @Pac
  11. Ballin  replaced D3 by @Integrity28
  12. @Lurker89
  13. Barry  Town Hacky Sack (Vanilla Town), Modkilled D2
  14. @HessStation
  15. @Drums
  16. JVOR  Scum Programmer (Watcher), Shot D3
  17. @Verbal
  18. @Bleedin Green
  19. @Smashmouth
  20. @Leelou
  21. @Greenseed4
  22. AVM  Scum Hippie Ninja (Can’t be Tracked at Night), Lynched D2

@Pac I have a request if its doable ^

I mentioned this already but just so you are all aware once again, I have updated Post # 2 of the game thread with all the important moments to date.  Here they are as well for your convenience.  Game has gotten zany so figured I'd provide a reminder:

Important game moments to date

D1 Final Vote Count (Jgb lynch):

D1 Death Scene (Jgb)

N1 Death Scene (Crusher)

D2 Modkill of Barry:

D2 Final Vote Count:

D2 Lynch scene (AVM):

N2 player receives 1x BPV:

N2 Death Scene (Ape):

D3 Death Scene (Beaver):

D3 Death Scene (JVOR):

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

re -read that I was adding since I knew you would think I just had to make the vote. I was just giving you more info. You can vet this by looking at my posts

Got it, you were expanding on the details you were providing because I figured it out, not saying the role changed because I figured it out.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Beaver said:

As for reads….I have Pac looking town recently.    Verbal and Leelou claiming masons together, but I love a good conspiracy theory.   BG and Barry I have as town.   JiF, Jville, and Arsis looking town.   .   You replaced Ballin who I suspected as scum and hiding but now reevaluating.

Drums, Hess, Smash, lurker, JVOR, Peen could all swing. 

Beaver’s last reads that I could find. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It was a sunny day in the quiet forest. The birds were singing, the trees swaying in the gentle breeze.

The beaver was busy building his dam, carefully placing the sticks and stones with precision. Suddenly, there was a phone call. It was an announcement from the Drug Enforcement Agency. They were looking for a special agent to investigate a hippie named CTM, who was suspected of dealing drugs.

The beaver was intrigued by the offer and decided to take it on. He quickly put his dam-building project on hold and set off on his mission.

image.thumb.png.8261aaf219f21a8c33fd9d43d2b03b31.png

He tracked CTM to a small cabin in the woods. He cautiously approached the cabin and peered through a window. He saw CTM inside, surrounded by bags of drugs.

The beaver was about to knock on the door when suddenly he heard the sound of a gun being cocked. He whirled around and saw a man pointing a gun at him. The man shouted for the beaver to stand still. Before the beaver could do anything, the man fired his gun.

The beaver was hit and fell to the ground, dead. The man had killed the beaver, and CTM was never seen again. The beaver had died in the line of duty, trying to bring CTM to justice. He had given his life to try and make the world a better place. He was an example of courage and selflessness that should never be forgotten.

image.thumb.jpeg.a9ec222072a12e98e9f9d2096a88b20d.jpeg

@Beaver is dead.  He was.........the Town DEA Officer (Standard Cop).

37 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The sun was setting on the small, rural town of Zenith. The streets were quiet, the only sound being the occasional chirping of birds.

In the corner of a dimly-lit alley, a computer programmer stood searching for a hippie named CTM. He had been searching for hours, to no avail.

Suddenly, without warning, a pair of cargo shorts emerged from the shadows. The programmer felt a chill run down his spine as he realized something was off. He took a few steps back, but it was too late.

image.thumb.png.1a36df12d1057d44b35d9c8f4990dab1.png

The cargo shorts opened fire, sending a hail of bullets at the programmer. The programmer screamed in terror as he felt the bullets rip into his body. He collapsed to the ground, his life extinguished in an instant.

The cargo shorts continued to fire, spraying the alley with bullets. Finally, the gunfire stopped and the alley was silent. The programmer lay motionless on the ground, his body riddled with bullets.

His killer had vanished, leaving behind nothing but a pair of cargo shorts. The police arrived shortly thereafter and began to investigate the scene. They soon discovered the identity of the victim: a computer programmer who had been searching for a hippie named CTM.

The police never found the killer. But to this day, the people of Zenith whisper of a mysterious figure who walks the streets at night, a pair of cargo shorts tucked into his waistband.

image.thumb.png.c58643cd607bf97adab76586fd76c0c4.png

@Jets Voice of Reason is dead.  He was...........the Scum Computer Programmer (Watcher).

Beaver killed by a man with a gun, JVOR killed by a pair of cargo shorts with a gun. @Jetsfan80 is there anything to take from the scenes at all or are they all AI flavor?

14 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Beaver’s last reads that I could find. 

8 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I could get behind a bg or Hal lynch if no one wants to go greenseed. 

Based on the Beav's reads list BG is out for me. Everyone else is "looks like" or "could". Only ones he has as definitive town are Barry (dead) and BG.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I could get behind a bg or Hal lynch if no one wants to go greenseed. 

Hal I could go back to ... smash and his evolving theories on why jif might vote avm, to 80 probably required a bus, or maybe he said they could try to get a conversation still not easy to move from. 

BG I don't know well enough to know based on his limited posts. based on beaver think he's town 

I had been tagging and trying to get BG, Lurker, GSeed, and others to play because they are newer or I don't know there style of play and how to read them

4 hours ago, Beaver said:

As for reads….I have Pac looking town recently.    Verbal and Leelou claiming masons together, but I love a good conspiracy theory.   BG and Barry I have as town.   JiF, Jville, and Arsis looking town.   .   You replaced Ballin who I suspected as scum and hiding but now reevaluating.

Drums, Hess, Smash, lurker, JVOR, Peen could all swing. 

BG and Barry have as town

10 minutes ago, Pac said:

Damn..  Apparently wasted an investigation on me. 

I don't see him as investigating you 

I read it as BG and Barry. 

Official Day 3 Vote Count

Smash (4) - jvill, BG, JiF, Stark

JiF (3) - Arsis, Peen, Verbal

Hal (2) - Ape, Leelou

BG (2) - Smash, Pac

Ape (1) - Hal

Peen (1) - Hess

Not Voting (2) - Lurker, Drums

With 15 players alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch

DEADLINE:  Thursday, 8 PM EST

Just now, Leelou said:

D2

Ok so Barry wasn't investigated last night so I don't think beav would have wasted a n1 investigation on someone who hadn't posted all day 1.

My working theory is JVOR watched me last night.. Saw beav visit..  As soon as he declared me town they assumed cop and shot him. 

I'm about 60% confident in that scenario.  Something clearly tipped them off.