Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

8 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

At first Verbal Beaver BG

you know I don't usually give out lists I try to find someone who has acted scummy and roll with it. 

The only suspicion I have on those 3 is the way they voted early staying off the AVM train . Not really much other than that so its hard to make a case. 

You and Verbal are Masons and that makes sense but there's the slight chance you could be playing us , ya never know 

Beaver was cop, and did vote for AVM. 

who else? 

Alright so i started reading the last 30 pages

First i apologize for my absence and robust rule 14 to me

Then focused on  Jifs posts to vet the role cop claim which seems to pan out.

I then went into rhe jif smash drama 

From there got sidetracked and startedooking at pacs posts

He nailed JVOR as scum who watched and killed Beaver.

I think Pac and Jif are town

Smashs general hysterics make me lean scum 

Hal has only muddied the water and make me lean scum. 

I'm down to start  with Hal

Im going to look at Bevs posts next and see if he breadcrumbed us any info.

Vote Hal

I hate that I'm so bad at this game.  Like, seeing that Beaver posting a meme with a badge is a vet move to breadcrumb he's a cop, and being so sure that jgb was scum, and then being pretty convinced Beaver was nothing. 

It makes me question my strong gut feeling that JiF is scum, but I feel better about reading the newbs. 

unvote, vote Hal

25 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

You seem pretty definitive on this, why?

From what i could see it was the call on the timing of everything.  I will go back and pull the post but it was eother a very good town play or he literally held JVORs head in the path of the Bus tire and watched head pop like a melon.

29 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

Alright so i started reading the last 30 pages

First i apologize for my absence and robust rule 14 to me

Then focused on  Jifs posts to vet the role cop claim which seems to pan out.

I then went into rhe jif smash drama 

From there got sidetracked and startedooking at pacs posts

He nailed JVOR as scum who watched and killed Beaver.

I think Pac and Jif are town

Smashs general hysterics make me lean scum 

Hal has only muddied the water and make me lean scum. 

I'm down to start  with Hal

Im going to look at Bevs posts next and see if he breadcrumbed us any info.

Vote Hal

27 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

Looking at the Vote count ill be more helpful

Unvote Vote Smash

22 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

Also I'd be happy to unvote and be the hammer vote to take any potential hit moving forward as a mea culpa

Unless we’re near deadline, vote who you feel best is scum. Worry less about consensus and more about being right.

4 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

From what i could see it was the call on the timing of everything.  I will go back and pull the post but it was eother a very good town play or he literally held JVORs head in the path of the Bus tire and watched head pop like a melon.

I was referring more to the part where you said "JVOR watched and killed Beaver"

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It was a sunny day in the quiet forest. The birds were singing, the trees swaying in the gentle breeze.

The beaver was busy building his dam, carefully placing the sticks and stones with precision. Suddenly, there was a phone call. It was an announcement from the Drug Enforcement Agency. They were looking for a special agent to investigate a hippie named CTM, who was suspected of dealing drugs.

The beaver was intrigued by the offer and decided to take it on. He quickly put his dam-building project on hold and set off on his mission.

image.thumb.png.8261aaf219f21a8c33fd9d43d2b03b31.png

He tracked CTM to a small cabin in the woods. He cautiously approached the cabin and peered through a window. He saw CTM inside, surrounded by bags of drugs.

The beaver was about to knock on the door when suddenly he heard the sound of a gun being cocked. He whirled around and saw a man pointing a gun at him. The man shouted for the beaver to stand still. Before the beaver could do anything, the man fired his gun.

The beaver was hit and fell to the ground, dead. The man had killed the beaver, and CTM was never seen again. The beaver had died in the line of duty, trying to bring CTM to justice. He had given his life to try and make the world a better place. He was an example of courage and selflessness that should never be forgotten.

image.thumb.jpeg.a9ec222072a12e98e9f9d2096a88b20d.jpeg

@Beaver is dead.  He was.........the Town DEA Officer (Standard Cop).

Well that explains why you were almost hitting your town meta but still had that one post that gave enough of a clue for me 

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The sun was setting on the small, rural town of Zenith. The streets were quiet, the only sound being the occasional chirping of birds.

In the corner of a dimly-lit alley, a computer programmer stood searching for a hippie named CTM. He had been searching for hours, to no avail.

Suddenly, without warning, a pair of cargo shorts emerged from the shadows. The programmer felt a chill run down his spine as he realized something was off. He took a few steps back, but it was too late.

image.thumb.png.1a36df12d1057d44b35d9c8f4990dab1.png

The cargo shorts opened fire, sending a hail of bullets at the programmer. The programmer screamed in terror as he felt the bullets rip into his body. He collapsed to the ground, his life extinguished in an instant.

The cargo shorts continued to fire, spraying the alley with bullets. Finally, the gunfire stopped and the alley was silent. The programmer lay motionless on the ground, his body riddled with bullets.

His killer had vanished, leaving behind nothing but a pair of cargo shorts. The police arrived shortly thereafter and began to investigate the scene. They soon discovered the identity of the victim: a computer programmer who had been searching for a hippie named CTM.

The police never found the killer. But to this day, the people of Zenith whisper of a mysterious figure who walks the streets at night, a pair of cargo shorts tucked into his waistband.

image.thumb.png.c58643cd607bf97adab76586fd76c0c4.png

@Jets Voice of Reason is dead.  He was...........the Scum Computer Programmer (Watcher).

Cool, thought he was flying under the radar and was a bit sus.

15 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I was referring more to the part where you said "JVOR watched and killed Beaver"

Because thats what Jifs reasoning for killing JVOR was.  He assumed JVOR watched Beav visit someone and then immediately voted beav or something to that effect. When the train never left the station beav ended up the NK.

12 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Can you point out this post?

I'm still catching up so I can quote it in a bit but it was a post where Beaver said he saw what Arsis meant, so I took that as Beaver being a hackey sack like I imagine Arsis being.  I didn't want to point it out in the post I made of how I felt about Beaver pre death--yesterday I think?-- but he's dead now. Turns out I was wrong but right.

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

I'm still catching up so I can quote it in a bit but it was a post where Beaver said he saw what Arsis meant, so I took that as Beaver being a hackey sack like I imagine Arsis being.  I didn't want to point it out in the post I made of how I felt about Beaver pre death--yesterday I think?-- but he's dead now. Turns out I was wrong but right.

Ok I thought there might have been another hint/breadcrumb that I missed

23 minutes ago, Drums said:

I'm on page 64 but vote Lurker

I'll take it...

I started off breadcrumbing scumbomb as a silly self preservation gambit on like page 2 because I thought that would be funny and then disappeared for 40 pages or so .... I deserve  death. I'm VT but definitely derserve to be made an example of. 

I sparingly tried to catch up throughout the workday today.... but I'd be happier dead and you deserve better  than me my lil drummer boy ?

2 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

I'll take it...

I started off breadcrumbing scumbomb as a silly self preservation gambit on like page 2 because I thought that would be funny and then disappeared for 40 pages or so .... I deserve  death. I'm VT but definitely derserve to be made an example of. 

I sparingly tried to catch up throughout the workday today.... but I'd be happier dead and you deserve better  than me my lil drummer boy ?

Why do the new guys think they’re supposed to breadcrumb roles?