Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

Just now, JiFields said:

Greatest gambit play ever!!!

Well done. I should have voted you yesterday. ******* no Lynch. 

Great job. I almost caught up and made you regret stringing me along this far, but I know you well enough to know you carried me when I was doing nothing but spiraling. Very pragmatic.

Good game.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Well done. I should have voted you yesterday. ******* no Lynch. 

Great job. I almost caught up and made you regret stringing me along this far, but I know you well enough to know you carried me when I was doing nothing but spiraling. Very pragmatic.

Good game.

Thanks Thank You GIF by BET Awards

Just now, HessStation said:

Good game Ape

Thanks, but I was terrible. You guys know what I’ve got going on. My head is elsewhere. I appreciate the distraction and all the hard work by folks. Sorry I couldn’t have helped more.

My lucid moments were few and far between.

cartoon network shame GIF

• Sympathy 2

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Thanks, but I was terrible. You guys know what I’ve got going on. My head is elsewhere. I appreciate the distraction and all the hard work by folks. Sorry I couldn’t have helped more.

My lucid moments were few and far between.

cartoon network shame GIF

Confused how Hess showed Hacky Sack?  We lost!!!

Once upon a time, there was an evil ape named @Integrity28. He lived in a dark, dismal forest deep in the jungle.

He was a spiteful and cunning creature, always looking for ways to cause mischief and chaos.

One day, the Ape decided to go to the nearby village to cause some destruction. He snuck into the village during the night, and quickly started to cause havoc in the streets. He began by throwing rocks at the villagers windows and doors, and then moved on to stealing food from the local market.

image.thumb.png.f87d4a0e63f08a9cba4c6f802ce1f507.png

When the villagers woke up the next morning, they were horrified to see the destruction Ape had caused. They quickly formed a search party to find the culprit and bring him to justice. The search party soon found the Ape in the forest, and after a long and grueling chase, they managed to capture him. 

@JiFields had been surfing all day, enjoying the breakers and the sun. It had been a perfect day and he was feeling great.

As he was paddling back to shore, he suddenly felt something grab his leg. Startled, he looked down and was shocked to see a huge, black ape-like creature staring up at him. The creature had glowing red eyes and was grinning wickedly.

image.thumb.png.db92eb6bbeccb51e12e08a4068790d5c.png

JiF was terrified and tried to kick it away, but it held on tighter. He screamed for help, but the beach was deserted. He paddled back to shore as fast as he could, trying to get away from the creature.

When JiF finally reached the shore, he ran up the beach and onto the boardwalk. He looked back and saw the creature still following him, its red eyes glowing in the darkness. He knew it was an evil creature and he was convinced that he had caught it. He ran to the nearest police station, where he explained what had happened. The officers took him seriously and sent out a search team. After a couple of hours, they found the creature, which was quickly subdued and taken away.

• Post of the Week 1

@HessStation the Hacky Sack was minding his own business, enjoying the sun and the wind, when suddenly the peaceful day was disturbed by a loud crash.

image.thumb.png.012fcac58bde4a01e40ac991d8a10aa2.png

Hess looked around, trying to figure out what was going on. He saw two figures, a surfer and an ape, engaged in a heated battle. The surfer, JiF, had a surfboard in one hand and a big stick in the other. The ape, a massive creature, had its eyes set on the board and was determined to get it. JiF and the ape fought back and forth, neither one giving an inch.

JiF was surprisingly agile and managed to keep the ape at bay by using the surfboard as a shield. The ape was strong and tried to use its strength to overpower the surfer. Hess watched in wide-eyed amazement as the battle raged on. He had never seen anything like this before and he was scared.

But he also couldn't look away, mesmerized by the fight. Eventually, JiF managed to overpower the ape and won the battle. He looked around, and when he spotted Hess, he smiled.

He picked up the Hacky Sack and placed it gently in his pocket. Hess was relieved that the battle was over and he was safe. He was thankful for the surfer for protecting him and saving him from the ape. From that day on, Hess and JiF became the best of friends.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

The search party stands triumphant in the ruins of the battle. In the distance, they watch as the last bad guy is apprehended. The team celebrates and embraces each other, feeling a sense of accomplishment and relief that the battle is finally over.

At last, they find the hippie CTM, who is safe and sound. The team rejoices as they reunite with their loved one, embracing them with tears of joy.

9BD3D632-704F-4090-A2AF-E851F45E5837.png

• Post of the Week 1

JiF the surfer had finally found his way home after his long journey. He had travelled through the jungles of Peru and encountered many dangerous animals, creatures and tribes.

But the most terrifying experience of all was the attack of the giant ape. He had been confronted by the beast and barely escaped with his life. JiF had managed to make it back home, but the memories of his close call had been haunting him ever since. He had been having nightmares of the ape in his sleep and had been struggling to keep them at bay.

One night, JiF was woken up in a feverish sweat. He felt like he had been dreaming about the ape again. But this time, he had a strange feeling that something wasn't right. He got out of bed and decided to go investigate. As JiF walked outside, he noticed that a search party had been assembled. They were looking for the ape that had attacked him. He was surprised to see that they were armed with weapons and torches.

image.thumb.png.c4e3733dda02bcb1ba2da3741e7ecd99.png

JiF approached the search party and asked them what was going on. They explained that they had been sent to capture the ape that had attacked him. But when they got to the spot where the attack took place, they found no trace of the beast. The search party was baffled. They had been sure that the ape was responsible for JiF's attack. But now, it seemed like they had been framed.

Suddenly, JiF had a realization. He ran back to his home and grabbed the last item he had taken from the jungle. It was a necklace made of monkey fur. He had taken it off the ape before it had attacked him. JiF had figured out that it was the same necklace that the search party had found at the scene of the attack. The ape must have been framed for the attack.

JiF realized that he had to warn the search party and tell them what had really happened. He ran back to the search party and explained the situation. They were shocked to learn that the ape they had been searching for had been framed. After a long discussion, they decided to end the search and return home.

• Post of the Week 2