Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

image.png.0918f662ccb83448ed69ecfcdb1f2dca.png

The world has been rocked by the mysterious disappearance of @CTM, aka Glen, a beloved dirty middle aged hippie.

Clad in cargo shorts and covered in patchouli oil, he was last seen on the campus of Manchester Community College in Connecticut, flirting with the co-eds.

As the search for Glen intensifies, a search party comprised of online Mafia players on JN is assembled to bring him home. But not all of the searchers are dedicated to finding Glen, as some have hidden agendas that could potentially derail the mission.

Will the search party be able to uncover the truth and find Glen before it's too late? Or will the saboteurs succeed in their mission to keep Glen lost forever? Follow the story of JetNation.com's search party as they risk it all to unravel the mystery and bring Glen home, in a suspenseful, edge-of-your-seat thriller that will leave you on the edge of your seat.

Find out in this thrilling journey of mystery and suspense, but be warned, the answers you seek will not come without a price.

image.png.6ceff18e13d419651f7bd5a879bb0121.png

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

Rules

1.        You may reveal your role at any time.  Mass reveals are discouraged.  

2.       NO OUTSIDE COMMUNICATION IS ALLOWED.  You can only speak to one another on the game thread or in a Private Message if your role PM states that you can.  

3.       At the D1 deadline (if needed), if no majority is reached, the highest-vote getter will be the lynch.  D2 and beyond, it will be a random player lynched if no majority is reached.

4.       The use of OpenAI in this game is encouraged!  You can find the OpenAI portals I’ll be using below:

Written:  https://beta.openai.com/playground

Illustration:  https://labs.openai.com/

5.       For the remainder of the rules, please refer to the prior game, as they all apply.

14.     GFY’s

Roster:

1. Hal  Scum Ruiner (Roleblocker) – Lynched D3
  2. @Arsis
  3. @JiFields
  4. Crusher  Town Fatty (Extra Vote to Lynch), Killed N1

5. Ape  Town Community College Student (Post Restriction), Killed N2
  6. Stark  Scum Patchouli Oil (Framer)  Lynched D5
  7. Jvill   Town Medicinal Marijuana Doctor (Standard Doc)  Killed D5
  8. Beaver  DEA Officer (Standard Cop) Killed D3
  9. Jgb  Town Hacky Sack (Vanilla Town), Lynched D1

10. Pac  Town Cargo Shorts (4 items – 2 BPVs, 2 shots)  Killed N4
  11. Ballin  replaced D3 by @Integrity28
  12. @Lurker89
  13. Barry  Town Hacky Sack (Vanilla Town), Modkilled D2
  14. @HessStation
  15. @Drums
  16. JVOR  Scum Programmer (Watcher), Shot D3
  17. Verbal D*ckless Wonder (Town Lover), Received Gun N3, Killed N3
  18. BG  Town Pothead (3x Tracker after earning power)  Killed N5
  19. Smash  Town Blockhead (Post Restriction - Forced OMGUS), Modkilled D3
  20. Leelou  Barbie (Town Lover), Killed N3
  21. Peen  Town Noodle Dancer (Post Restriction)  Lynched D4
  22. AVM  Scum Hippie Ninja (Can’t be Tracked at Night), Lynched D2

D1 Final Vote Count (Jgb lynch):

D1 Death Scene (Jgb)

N1 Death Scene (Crusher)

D2 Modkill of Barry:

D2 Final Vote Count:

D2 Lynch scene (AVM):

N2 player receives 1x BPV:

N2 Death Scene (Ape):

D3 Death Scene (Beaver):

D3 Death Scene (JVOR):

D3 Modkill of Smash:

D3 Final Vote Count:

D3 Lynch Scene (Hal):

N3 Death Scene (Verbal & Leelou):

D4 Final Vote Count:

D4 Lynch Scene (Peen):

N4 Death Scene (Pac):

D5 Death Scene (Jvill):

D5 Final Vote Count:

D5 Lynch Scene (Stark):

N5 Death Scene (BG):

I simply cannot fathom the thought of taking part in the CTM search party mafia game until day 2. It seems far too bizarre for my tastes, and the thought of potentially being dragged into some kind of silly game of deception and underhand tactics doesn't agree with me one bit. I've heard tales of all sorts of chicanery and antics that take place during the game, and the thought of being an innocent bystander, yet still in the middle of all the madness and intrigue? No, I'm far too much a fan of my own peace and quiet to be joining in such a rowdy and hazardous affair. 

And speaking of hazards, where does one even go for a game such as this? Where and what is the etiquette for such a situation? I'm a little perplexed at the thought of searching for a place infested by who knows what kind of unsavory characters, quite honestly. And the smells? Heaven forbid I even imagine the smells that could be emanating from some of these less-than-reputable locations! Not to mention the stench of hippies, an odor I could no doubt never forget, that have decided to crash the scene. The image alone provides me a mental shudder, reinforcing my decision to stay away.

Then there's the thought of the game itself, and all the varying scenarios that could occur. Is it even healthy, mentally and physically, to put oneself in such a situation? My nerves couldn't handle the stress and pressure that I'm sure awaits. I'm sure some say, “Ah, but that's half the fun!”, yet I can't, in good conscience, subject myself or anyone else to the horrors that could indubitably ensue. No, it's best to stay at a distance for now, until day 2.

I offer up this selfie for now if it helps you determine whether I am worthy of your vote.

2017720686_DALLE2023-01-2515_18_56.thumb.png.5306088b6c7088d3b3db402553944d26.png

• Haha 2

OpenAI response on who to vote for:

The person who should be voted off is number 14. They have been a consistently disruptive influence in the group, always looking to stir up trouble and create chaos. They have been rude to other members, unwilling to cooperate and have made it difficult for the group to move forward. It's time for them to go and for the group to finally get some peace and progress.

OpenAI has spoken

Vote HessStation

DALL·E 2023-01-29 19.41.21 - Mafia Scum HessStation.png

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I simply cannot fathom the thought of taking part in the CTM search party mafia game until day 2. It seems far too bizarre for my tastes, and the thought of potentially being dragged into some kind of silly game of deception and underhand tactics doesn't agree with me one bit. I've heard tales of all sorts of chicanery and antics that take place during the game, and the thought of being an innocent bystander, yet still in the middle of all the madness and intrigue? No, I'm far too much a fan of my own peace and quiet to be joining in such a rowdy and hazardous affair. 

And speaking of hazards, where does one even go for a game such as this? Where and what is the etiquette for such a situation? I'm a little perplexed at the thought of searching for a place infested by who knows what kind of unsavory characters, quite honestly. And the smells? Heaven forbid I even imagine the smells that could be emanating from some of these less-than-reputable locations! Not to mention the stench of hippies, an odor I could no doubt never forget, that have decided to crash the scene. The image alone provides me a mental shudder, reinforcing my decision to stay away.

Then there's the thought of the game itself, and all the varying scenarios that could occur. Is it even healthy, mentally and physically, to put oneself in such a situation? My nerves couldn't handle the stress and pressure that I'm sure awaits. I'm sure some say, “Ah, but that's half the fun!”, yet I can't, in good conscience, subject myself or anyone else to the horrors that could indubitably ensue. No, it's best to stay at a distance for now, until day 2.

I offer up this selfie for now if it helps you determine whether I am worthy of your vote.

2017720686_DALLE2023-01-2515_18_56.thumb.png.5306088b6c7088d3b3db402553944d26.png

I can’t read this sh*t for a week

vote Barry

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, jgb said:

I can’t read this sh*t for a week

vote Barry

Seriously though his massive text wall is a way to be seen as active while neither offering nor searching for anything which is scummy. It’s as good a reason as any for a D1 lynch so let’s just get it over with. His post is also so long and so vague that there are at least 3 statements in there than can be cited to later to support different false claims. Town don’t act that way and breadcrumb multiple PRs. String him up!

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

No Ai story 

vote Arsis 

Barry has to go. He dropped a soft claim to cop in the first minute of the game. Real cop wouldn’t do that.

Look at his post — not participating until day 2 (when a cop would have an investigation report in hand) and using “indubitably” — Sherlock Holmes’ most famous word.

Real cop wouldn’t breadcrumb this stupidly and a VT wouldn’t breadcrumb at all this early in the game.

Dude is scum.

8 minutes ago, jgb said:

Barry has to go. He dropped a soft claim to cop in the first minute of the game. Real cop wouldn’t do that.

Look at his point — not participating until day 2 (when a cop would have an investigation report in hand) and using “indubitably” — Sherlock Holmes’ most famous word.

Real cop wouldn’t breadcrumb this stupidly and a VT wouldn’t breadcrumb at all this early in the game.

Dude is scum.

WTF dude? It’s too early fir this shit! Haha 

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

My 5-year old just saw my phone screen. He asked me why the robot with a girl on it has a red penis. Now I cannot unsee it.

Tell him it’s because the guy who drew the robot picture waited thirty years to bang so now masterbates hourly and obviously ran out of Jergens. Don’t forget the “ don’t  be that guy son!”

• Haha 2