Very odd: Empire State Building pays homage to the Eagles

8 minutes ago, Melly-Mel said:

**** OFF NYC, dead to me

I know everyone hates each other but Philly is basically NY with less global money 

Compare either of these cities to let's say Houston or Phoenix there are more similarities than differences between Philly and NY 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jetsons said:

ny sh*tty has Been a sh*thole for Decades... today it's just reverting to what it was then... go look at some video from the 70, 80 & early 90's... VOMIT

The last 25 years been pretty good in nyc. 

you must just go to the shi**y parts more often then the good parts!

• Upvote 1
  • Ugh 1

24 minutes ago, bitonti said:

I know everyone hates each other but Philly is basically NY with less global money 

Compare either of these cities to let's say Houston or Phoenix there are more similarities than differences between Philly and NY 

Only losers from Philly compare themselves to nyc. 

I don’t think most nyers care one bit about Philly. Lol

just kidding.  I hear Philly is nice and the suburbs are a great place to raise your kids. 

2 hours ago, jetsons said:

ny sh*tty has Been a sh*thole for Decades... today it's just reverting to what it was then... go look at some video from the 70, 80 & early 90's... VOMIT

I was in the city constantly in the 90's and early 00's going to clubs and seeing concerts.....I heard everything is closed not much of a nightlife anymore and everything closes at 12.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, bitonti said:

True. Philly and NYC are actually cities,  the other two are supersized suburbs 

Details later emerged that the Empire State Building planned celebrate the AFC and NFC Championship Game winners in this fashion. The building made a similar move in January 2017 when it took up the colors of the New England Patriots, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons and Green Bay Packers -- the four finalists in the 2016 NFL season.